Superbowl!
Feb 9, 2010 at 5:56 AM Post #31 of 33
I honestly still think the NFl is sketchy and some of it has got to be rigged or has some affiliation with the gambling world. Seriously, money piles up on the Colts, everyone was so sure the Colts had it, guess what? Nope. NE vs NY game, same thing. Not to mention, NO finally wins a SB right after they were hit by a disaster, and then the coach states a quote from Invictus, seems kind of played out..

Feb 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM Post #32 of 33
Being a New Orleanian I thought I might chime in here. I work at a TV station here and I was on the clock during the game and watched it in the newsroom with everyone else. Amazing game with some gutsy calls by Sean. Personally, i've just been in a state of disbelief these last couple weeks. Like anyone else, I would have never guessed the Saints would be where they are today. Aside from the ubiquitous "Who Dat!" cheers, I think "I can't believe it" is a close second.

Bourbon Street and the whole French Quarter was awesome last night, I finally made it down there around midnight. I'm sorry I can't put any of this more eloquently... it was just amazing. We know how to party, and we're doing it oh so well.

I can't say I'm surprised by a lot of the media reaction regarding the game itself and the treatment the Saints have been getting over this past season. There are a lot of nasty things I could rightfully say about the sports media and the Peyton Manning wankfest but it's all ok now. We won.

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #33 of 33
Listen in on the world champions:

NFL Videos: Sound FX: SB XLIV 4th Qtr

smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back