Superb deal: UK/Europe/World JVC HA-FX1000s 69 pounds or 86 Euro's
May 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #31 of 35
They are brilliant for trance and electronica IMO. Jazz sounds terrific too.

May 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:
Thanks
I am very tempted as they are £30 cheaper then the VSonic GR07.
These with a J3 would be amazing. Although my X Series Walkman would do them good too.

Not heard the GR07, but have the 06. Reading reviews about the 07 these are probably closer to them than they are the 06. Can any one that's heard them both vouch for me on that?

Anyway, that's why i bought the extra set being half the price and all. I already own the fx500, and it's my most used iem. Mostly used for dubstep/drum&bass eq'd. Hearing these just makes me wonder about buying the mg7. Got a feeling all i'll get from them is probably just more sub bass and a little less of everything else.

May 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #34 of 35
many thanks to SuperStoneRose for the heads up. I can't help it but bght a pair (i'm from Singapore).

what can i say? Super super value for money at gbp69. first impression is that they are lush, big sounding and quite subwoofer-ish. I currently own a fxt90, panny hje900 and the brainwvz m4. this is definitely a fine addition.

Aug 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #35 of 35
Hello - I am new to head-fi and I'm slightly confused at the moment. 

I am in the market for my first high end IEM's and having shortlisted the FX1000's I have located a genuine pair on ebay for £79.99. 

I know you mentioned that these are a steal at £70 - what do you think at £79.99? Is there a better IEM for the money at that price. I want something small at the triple-fi's seem a little big?

Thanks. 

Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back