Super fi 4 for $34!?!?!
Apr 30, 2010 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Free hugs

New Head-Fier
First off I'd like to say hi to everyone, I love to check this site for advise on headphones and have never posted, but I found a deal that was so crazy that I just stood there looking at the price tag and shuffling through the boxes behind it in dissbelief. I was just browsing at best buy when I notice the ue superfi4's for only 34 dollars O.o. After I jizzed my pants I asked a nearby customer service person telling him this can't possibly be right, he said it was the correct price and I jizzed again, then checked some online stores on one of their computers and they were mostly between nintey to a hundred at the cheapest! I then bought them(duh) and I'm now enjoying them right now as they blow my meelectronics m11's out of the water. I'm not sure if it's a local mistake or what but could someone tell me if there was a price drop or something, cause that was a seriously sweet deal. Also this is in Topeka Kansas, if you live here there are two pair left, go buy them NOW!!!

Apr 30, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 16
Go back and buy the other two and hook some head-fi'ers up.
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #3 of 16
We're not aware of your age, but "jizzed in my pants" wont help ou get any answers faster.

And as for the super fi 4, i saw them too, bout to post on them.

Apr 30, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pulse14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're not aware of your age, but "jizzed in my pants" wont help ou get any answers faster.

And as for the super fi 4, i saw them too, bout to post on them.

im 20, and sorry, I didn't think that anyone would be so up tight that it would piss someone off, last time I post anything that expesses any kind of emotion. I guess it was a mistake to think posting my find on here in a not boring monologue was a good idea.

Apr 30, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Free hugs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im 20, and sorry, I didn't think that anyone would be so up tight that it would piss someone off, last time I post anything that expesses any kind of emotion. I guess it was a mistake to think posting my find on here in a not boring monologue was a good idea.

YouTube - Jizz In My Pants

Apr 30, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
remember, head-fi is suppose to be a family friendly forum.
popcorn.gif

Sorry, my bad, I was a little too pumped up, I'll try to keep it clean next time
also Ive started to notice reviews that complain about them constantly breaking, I was going to get the others as gifts but not if there's a good chance they will break. Oh well, just hope mine don't die to quick lol

May 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #12 of 16
It's not a pricing error but a clearance sale. I just got this today and I'm enjoying it but I'm still considering buying the Denon AHC751k for only $80. Oh and I went to 3 best buys: one doesn't have anymore, 2nd doesn't have the amazing price[still $64 instead of $34], but the 3rd one has two and have the "amazing price". I didn't know best buy has different prices on the same item at different stores. I guess if your BB is on a place where a lot of wealthy people, you overcharge them with a smile
frown.gif

May 1, 2010 at 9:24 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Free hugs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First off I'd like to say hi to everyone, I love to check this site for advise on headphones and have never posted, but I found a deal that was so crazy that I just stood there looking at the price tag and shuffling through the boxes behind it in dissbelief. I was just browsing at best buy when I notice the ue superfi4's for only 34 dollars O.o. After I jizzed my pants I asked a nearby customer service person telling him this can't possibly be right, he said it was the correct price and I jizzed again, then checked some online stores on one of their computers and they were mostly between nintey to a hundred at the cheapest! I then bought them(duh) and I'm now enjoying them right now as they blow my meelectronics m11's out of the water. I'm not sure if it's a local mistake or what but could someone tell me if there was a price drop or something, cause that was a seriously sweet deal. Also this is in Topeka Kansas, if you live here there are two pair left, go buy them NOW!!!

You mean Google, Kansas?
biggrin.gif

May 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean Google, Kansas?
biggrin.gif

Damn, you beat me to it!
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #15 of 16
I saw the super fi 4 for $34 when I was shopping in buffalo, NY. I bought it for my friend, and I regret not buying the other last one for myself for the sake of extreme value, even when I already have the RE0s. I also have small ear canals so when I switched the smallest size stock tips with my small size sony hybrids, the sound was a definite night and day difference. (If you haven't noticed by now, I have opened my friends birthday gift and will repackage it
evil_smiley.gif
).

On another note, there were 3 yellow price stickers stacked on top of each other, it went from $34, to $79, to $129 as I peeled off each one. One of the best, "over the border shopping," goldmines that I have hit in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back