:sunrise: Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San Francisco Airport
Jul 17, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #406 of 441
  I do really like my MD Pros. Would be interested in the Primes but even on sale they are $800 as opposed to about $600 for the EL-8s I am hoping that there will be some sweet deals available at the meet. 
Dan from Mr. Speakers told me he won't be coming but they will be represented by SF Audio that carries their line. That true? Will they have Primes available to listen to?

If you mean Audio Vision SF they might since that's where I demo'd and bought mine a few weeks ago. If not you can just stop by their shop.

Jul 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #413 of 441
Hey Guyz,

GOOD TO BE BACK at HeadFi
(LOTS goin on) - will be catching up over the next few weeks!

I'm in an all-night studio session - But I'm going to try my best to be there!

I MISS this community - 

and if this is your first Head-Fi Meet (saw some posts) Congratulations!!
They're a BLAST.

Jul 18, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #415 of 441
  is there a schedule to the event? would it be important to be there at the start at 9am?

You can be there between 9-5. I intend to arrive at 9 cause

a) I can;t sleep tonight thinking of Noble K10 U,
b) the new Schiit amps,
c) getting mad dog pro at discount,
d) Cavali Audio new portable amp
e) meeting friends.

Jul 18, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #419 of 441
Oh man. This is my first meet - super pumped. I brought my wife and she just rolls her eyes at me and smiles. I'm hoping to introduce her to this awesome community and how much better music can sound. (Clearly I have failed to finish any of my DIY projects... Haha).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you and hope everyone has a killer meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back