:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #1,097 of 1,119

Look at the dork in the Noble shirt.

Hah!  I absolutely knew who that was!!!  
wink_face.gif

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #1,101 of 1,119
Hey All,

Please stop by the (Campfire Audio) booth can ask about our show specials we have on site for direct sale. Buy any IEM and receive a free SXC 24 IEM balanced cable and 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter plug while supplies last at the booth.

Cheers.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 19, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #1,102 of 1,119
Long drive, just finished setting up my hotel room, so i can relax and listen just like home, tomorrow will be awesome :):)

And I've been hearing that Becks album sea change is something special and i think it might be :):) What is on right now, still getting to know it though....

and you know what, i put this other one i keep hearing about, Jazz at the pawnshop, never once listened to jazz... never... except when it was used in films... but i liked the story about it, so i put it on, and wow i was getting very into it... its exciting when you think you just might be seeing a whole new world of music, a world that has always been there, but you never frikken knew, or maybe you just weren't ready yet :):) so yea i find myself very excited about playing that one a few times... New music, well it can change everything...

Mar 19, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #1,106 of 1,119
Ready NAS ultra 4, i thought it was nothing special but file transfers sure are faster than the virtual server we use, so i told my the only other guy i work with, sorry but the nas is going south this weekend :):)

Mar 19, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #1,107 of 1,119
Just got back from Costa Mesa, had a blast just meeting up with some old friends and hanging out a little. Tomorrow is going to be a blast!

Made up my mind about selling some gear. Going to sell my hifiman he-400, onkyo es-cti300, hifiman re-400, noble 4 universal, and fiio e11 maybe my audio technica ath-esw9 and akg m220. I will list em on the for sale board tomorrow, can pm me now if you are interested and can make a list of gear to hold. Already got some interest on a few headphones.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 19, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #1,109 of 1,119
I'll be driving down from West LA tomorrow morning, hope to arrive around 11-1ish!  Looking forward to hanging out, trying lots of gear, and having a good time 
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #1,110 of 1,119
@warrenchi

Can I get 3 pm?

And my friend (SanJulesSir) will have 3:15 pm. It'll be nice if we are back to back that's all.

Sure thing guys!  
smile.gif

thanks warren.

dont care what time slot i get, i plan to be at canjam all day anyway. Can let others pick, and ill take whats left.

Awesome!  Thanks for being super flexible!
beerchug.gif

Wait what? You do not have anytime slot on SUNDAY? I am busy on Saturday and could not make it please!

Nope, the auditions are happening on Saturday.  PM me though, with the times that you'll be there on Sunday, and lemme see what I can do.  
smile.gif

Pre-show fun with MrSpeakers and Cavalli Audio!

Wow, packed already!  
wink.gif

I'll be heading up tomorrow. My first CanJam - should be fun. 
smily_headphones1.gif

@warrenpchi - that Cavalli room sounds pretty cool, I'll probably be camped out in there for awhile.

Look forwards to meeting you! 
smile.gif

More pics from the Cavalli Mr. Speaker room.

Fun times, and the show hasn't even started yet!

@warrenpchi@mrspeakers I have a strong suspension what my favorite room at CanJam will be...
wink.gif

Me too!  
wink.gif

@warrenpchi

Tungsten audition: Anytime between 12pm-4pm on saturday.

Awesome!  I'll book you in the first free slot!  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back