:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #33 of 1,119

Just found this:

Seriously, though, who do I speak to around here? And why is it always in California?

Uh, becasue of our great weather of course! All kidding aside, NY is very much on the radar screen.

Uh oh, you know it's some serious Schiit when even Ethan starts teasing about it.  
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #34 of 1,119

Works on my end.......try copying/opening in a new window maybe?

Yep that did it.

Only issue now is the availability says it goes to the 24th but I can't select beyond the 21st. Hmm... may need to call them and see what the deal is.

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #36 of 1,119
OK, all set plane tickets, hotel, and event tickets. May get a car but not sure yet.
Oh and vacation is approved.  It still amazes my boss that I plan so far in advance.

I miss-read the site about where it tells how long the event hotel rate goes till. It is through the 21st only.  The thing I was reading is that you can make reservations up until the 24th of Feb. The very nice (cute sounding) woman cleared it up for me. She was having a rough day (system updates) so I made her laugh. May need to move hotels after the event to save a hundred bucks or so on rooms.

Oct 19, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #37 of 1,119
Oct 19, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #38 of 1,119
Registered,...My 1st Canjam!

Oct 19, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #39 of 1,119
You know what, maybe I'll just go to RMAF next year. I would love to make it to Cali, but it's just so expensive to fly there and stay somewhere, plus food costs. Maybe someday, but I'll definitely prowl the impressions forum.

Wow, and it happens that I have family that live in the area for both CanJams. If it were not for schedule conflicts, I would have made it to RMAF this year, but SoCal CanJam looks very promising for me next year. :)

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #45 of 1,119
I have no idea if I can make it or not, but will there be a place for members to show their stuff? If so, will it be bigger than this past year?  And final question.  Can I bring my stuff?  I really want this year to be more about the members of the community than companies.  

If I can go and do in fact end up being able to bring some equipment, I have no idea what I will be bringing but, I hope I can show it off.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back