:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #871 of 1,119
  In N Out DOES have a lunch truck!!!!

JUST SAYING!!!!!! 

Feel free to pay to have it show up. 
wink_face.gif

Mar 16, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #873 of 1,119
The founder died in a small plane crash in the Santa Ana auto mall before all the dealerships took over the land there.  They got caught in the jet wash of a bigger plane on approach to John Wayne airport and cause them to lose control.

Mar 16, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #876 of 1,119
  The founder died in a small plane crash in the Santa Ana auto mall before all the dealerships took over the land there.  They got caught in the jet wash of a bigger plane on approach to John Wayne airport and cause them to lose control.

I believe she is the widow of the founder.

Daughter.

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #878 of 1,119
More In N Out info, the reason they haven't taken over the world YET, they will not have any chains further than 500 miles from where they pack the meat. They never freeze it, so in order to keep expanding, they have to first build meat packing plants.

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #882 of 1,119
Mar 16, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #883 of 1,119
  Remember during CanJam to bring bags of In N Out back to the show and let the pungent smell of food waft through and make everybody hungry! Half of the meets I go I forget to grab lunch and end up hungry half way during the day lol.

Swell.  CanJam will smell like my car.  Hey!  That would make a great car wash fragrence.  Pine, New Car, In N' Out!

Mar 16, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #885 of 1,119
This is just a thought for all of us who may be bringing a couple of credit cards this weekend.  No matter how stunning an amp or dap or hp might be, don't jump right in.  Step back, take a few breaths and give it some thought.  Last year I heard the Layla's at the Astell & Kern table and thought they were so good I would have made a $2,500 impulse buy if they had been selling them there.  Driving back to the Bay Area Sunday night gave me time to decompress and consider the excellent IEM's I already have.  I've already blown enough holes through my credit cards.   Our enthusiasm for personal audio should be something that enhances our lives, not something that creates a financial drag on it.  Sorry if I'm being a wet blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back