Sunrise AS-Miss, AS-Feeling, AS-Charm Impressions thread
Sep 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

shigzeo

The Hiss King

Gee, there are a lot of us now with these great earphones, enough that makes it worthwhile to kick off one of these threads. As said over and over again, the AS series bites really really roughly at the hems of more expensive earphones. I have few qualms with build or sound and neither does anyone else. Among earbuds, each of these:

AS-MISS 25$
AS-FEELING 40$
AS-CHARM 80$

are great buys.

If you are only into inner earphones, you should check out the Sunrise Xcape instead, but I promise you'll be missing out on the wonder that a good earbud can be!

TouchMyApps review of AS-series earphones

Here are some reviews:
Review: Sunrise Audio AS-Charm
Review: Sunrise a Brand new Day
Review: Sunrise AS-Miss, AS-Feeling, AS-Charm - earbud bliss

Sep 30, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
I've not tried the white Charm, but the white AS-Miss, with its brittler cable, inspires less confidence than the Charm/Feeling. Is the white CHARM cable the same as the black CHARM cable?

The cable on the white Charm is smooth, but has the same basic design, aside the J-cord. I'd say that the white cable feels better in the hand.

Quote:
Hi

no white charm uses a j cord cable while the black one uses the y cord. Anw how do you guys think about the As-feeling. For me it feels like my M2 a lil. Boomy bassy

While this is not burned in yet, the Feeling seems fairly balanced to me.

Nov 10, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #4 of 5
I received a few Sunrise earbuds last night, but have only tried the AS-Charm so far. And what can I say, I like it a lot. If memory serves me right, the MX980 still trumps it, but the MX760 is no competition whatsoever for the Charm. I've only been using it with my sflo2 so far, because Sunrise suggested using a powerful source. The combination works really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back