Summit-Fi Random Thoughts
May 6, 2024 at 6:39 PM Post #526 of 530
Hi Summit-Fi'ers. Posting to let you know about our local Denver meet on June 22, as we're going to have a pretty epic lineup of summit-fi gear available for demo in a pretty quiet environment. Danny McKinney, @SageM , with RAAL-requisite / RAAL 1995, will be joining us. Between him and attendees, we will have an Immanis, Magna, SR1a/b, CA-1a, VM-1a, and HSA-1b available for listening. Danny also plans to bring a Feliks Envy. And he is going to try to bring the new SAEQ Armageddon, and Solaja Audio's soon-to-be-released EL34 (VM1a successor) and 300B amps (both). There is even a slim chance he will be able to bring a Trafomatic Primavera. We'll also have a bunch of other cool stuff like a Spirit Torino Valkyria, Warwick Bravura, DCA Stealth, a variety of ZMFs, and a Zahl HM1. We are offering a few spots for out-of-towners who are willing to travel for a chance to demo this gear in a quiet environment. If that's you, let us know here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/colorado-head-fi-meet-june-22-2024.972574/ I'm trying to convince @Ciggavelli to attend, too. :L3000:

May 6, 2024 at 7:42 PM Post #527 of 530
Hi Summit-Fi'ers. Posting to let you know about our local Denver meet on June 22, as we're going to have a pretty epic lineup of summit-fi gear available for demo in a pretty quiet environment. Danny McKinney, @SageM , with RAAL-requisite / RAAL 1995, will be joining us. Between him and attendees, we will have an Immanis, Magna, SR1a/b, CA-1a, VM-1a, and HSA-1b available for listening. Danny also plans to bring a Feliks Envy. And he is going to try to bring the new SAEQ Armageddon, and Solaja Audio's soon-to-be-released EL34 (VM1a successor) and 300B amps (both). There is even a slim chance he will be able to bring a Trafomatic Primavera. We'll also have a bunch of other cool stuff like a Spirit Torino Valkyria, Warwick Bravura, DCA Stealth, a variety of ZMFs, and a Zahl HM1. We are offering a few spots for out-of-towners who are willing to travel for a chance to demo this gear in a quiet environment. If that's you, let us know here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/colorado-head-fi-meet-june-22-2024.972574/ I'm trying to convince @Ciggavelli to attend, too. :L3000:

Overall, this sounds amazing. Very envious! Please report back on the bolded. I've put any amp changes on hold indefinitely until there are more impressions on the emerging amps intended for Raal phones vs. the VM-1a (which I found vv good). Really cool and again really jealous! :)

May 6, 2024 at 8:02 PM Post #529 of 530
Overall, this sounds amazing. Very envious! Please report back on the bolded. I've put any amp changes on hold indefinitely until there are more impressions on the emerging amps intended for Raal phones vs. the VM-1a (which I found vv good). Really cool and again really jealous! :)
Why don't you join us! :beerchug:

May 6, 2024 at 8:19 PM Post #530 of 530
Why don't you join us! :beerchug:
Would really love to. Supposed to be traveling for work, but if anything falls through or if I have the chance to force to fall through (lol), I'll let the group know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back