Suggestions: Case & PDA Screen Protector (for z22)?
Nov 17, 2005 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

nanahachi

Head-Fi FAQ(s) Volunteer
In a pre-"new years resolution" resolution, I'm trying to get my life organized, and just picked up a Palm Z22 with some store credit I had. (I wanted something small, bare-bones, and cheap, and I found it!)
B000BI2180.01._PE1_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I baby my stuff, and want to protect my new toy. I have a screen protector on the Z22 at the moment, but it is ill-fitting since I did a poor job cutting it to size.

So, I was wondering people were using for screen protectors for their PDAs and if any of you have any recommendations. Those specifically for the Z22 would be the most helpful, but any suggestions are welcome.

Also, although I slip the Palm into a soft case to carry it from place to place, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a case for the Z22. The "Air Case" has gotten mediocre reviews, and I haven't taken to the silicon sleeve things Palm has. I will probably try to pick up a neoprene case, or something like that, at very least.

thanks for your help!

Nov 17, 2005 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 2
The screen protector I use for my Palm is from the link below.

http://www.pdascreenprotectors.com

I've tried few protectors out there over the last few years I've used a handheld, and I've like them the best since they're durable, non-adhesive, and very, very clear. I'm not sure if they have one for Z22 yet, but they have one for 21, which I think had the same screen size. It is bit difficult to install, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back