Subscription new activity not moving to the top
Feb 22, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #31 of 56
Quote:
That's the threads tab. It won't auto-update like the activity tab is supposed to.

wow...you're right...and i was trying to figure out what i had clicked to make it go to that view instead...it must be too late
redface.gif

Feb 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #33 of 56
Earlier today it's on both the front page AND the subscription page. But at this moment, it's working fine on both places... pretty puzzling 
confused_face.gif

Quote:
When you guys are seeing this issue, is it only on the front page of Head-Fi, or is it on the Subscription page itself?  If it's only on the front page, do you have the "subscriptions only" box checked/blue?  I'm trying to recreate this as accurately as possible for the tech team.

Feb 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #37 of 56
Is this still a problem? I've been getting the same thing. For example, 2 updates just came up right on the bottom of the subscription page after I refreshed (had refreshed 2 minutes before). Updates from 30 minutes ago.

Also the subscription page's load time has been exceedingly slow. ~15-30 second for it to fully load. While every other page is relatively the same.

User agent for debug (can contribute anything else if needed) Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.94 Safari/536.11

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #38 of 56
i somehow think that this problem is contributing to having less traffic in the forum.

Feb 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #40 of 56
That seems to re order them correctly, but will the auto updates update correctly. That is the question.

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #41 of 56
Quote:
Those of you having this issue, if you toggle the Forums category off, then back on, does the activity appear in the correct order?

Quote:
That seems to re order them correctly, but will the auto updates update correctly. That is the question.

the unread threads for me now are all on top
i followed the turning off/on forum category
all seems good

Feb 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #42 of 56
Yes, but it is now back to it's old behavior, not updating properly.

Feb 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #44 of 56
nevermind mind, newest unread threads are not moving to the top
new threads are appearing randomly among the list of subscribed threads
after reading the threads, the order stays the same

edit: scrap that
its working fine again for now

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #45 of 56
This issue is happening again as of today.  I'm currently using my laptop with Safari 7.0.6.  New activity is not moving to the top. I have to go to threads under my subscriptions page to see what the latest updates are.  Interestingly it seems to be working fine on the mobile version on my iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back