Subscription new activity not moving to the top
Feb 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

shotgunshane

Headphoneus Supremus
I originally noticed this on my iPhone using safari to view the desktop version.  Today I noticed it too on my macbook pro.  OSX 10.8.2.  Please notice the time stamps on the activity in the screen shot.

Feb 4, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #3 of 56
I experience the same on Win 7 and Chrome.

Feb 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #4 of 56
Yes, I actually came into this section to report the problem. I'm using W7 and Chrome, it's been going on for a few days now, causing me much frustration and tension. Thank you Shane for making the thread. Please help us Head-Fi, we're being left in the dark ages!

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #7 of 56
For a temporary fix you can click on the 'Threads' tab in your subscriptions and it seems to be updating properly. I prefer the activity tab, though.

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #9 of 56
Not sure if it's auto-updating, I don't think it is, but at least when you refresh it, the order is correct.

Feb 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #10 of 56
Not sure if this is related, but my recent posts don't even show up under "Your Recent Activity" on the profile page.. very strange..

Feb 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #11 of 56
Quote:
Not sure if this is related, but my recent posts don't even show up under "Your Recent Activity" on the profile page.. very strange..

This happened to me with the Mobile version thread...it doesn't show up on my desktop "recent activity" list, but it shows up just fine on the mobile website version.
Let's see if this thread gets moved to the top of my desktop activity.

Nope, it's still near the bottom of the desktop activity's first page.

Feb 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #12 of 56
Seems like it has been fixed now. Kudos to the head-fi admin team
L3000.gif

Feb 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #13 of 56
Mines still not working, it seems to be selective, sometimes updates but most times not. However even more strange mine doesn't work in the mornings but later in the evenings begins updating as I make post. It's a real hassle because I'm losing track of where I posted and losing conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back