Sub-$200 gaming
Sep 4, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #16 of 20
Get a splitter. I think I have one around here somewhere. Radio shack has them for cheap. It's a 1/8th stereo to dual female 1/8th stereo.

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #17 of 20
Fyi (if anyone didn't say this already), the dt770/80 doesn't need an amp with the x-fi xtrememusic sound card. I had this exact combo, and it was a great setup for gaming. I didn't test it out with CS:S, but I did try playing CS:S with the dt880's, and it was great, so I don't think the dt770 would be too far behind. As far as gaming quality goes with the dt770's, I was being called a wallhack all the time with them. And as mentioned above, the dt770's are very comfortable.

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #18 of 20
Denon D2000 will fit your spec =)

Sep 5, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #19 of 20
HD595s are awsome for FPS games, no amp needed too. Go to MLGpro.com and look around, its the choice of all the pro gamers out there.

Sep 5, 2007 at 8:05 AM Post #20 of 20
Well, after reading around a bit I decided that I don't NEED closed headphones seeing as I don't play at lan's and I am not a bass head. (Although I do like not being able to hear my roommates, but I think an open headphone turned up will suffice) That being said, I went and pulled the trigger on the AD900's, for the better soundstage and much-much better music listening (or so forum'ers say). A bit more bass/isolation just doesn't make up for the loss in music quality and comfort (velour pads ftw) Hopefully I made a good choice, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back