Stupidest thing you've heard about headphones?
Oct 29, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #66 of 90
I've wanted to be a doctor for a long time, when I was younger my father insisted I should become an audiologist because "in a few years because of headphones everyone will need an audiologist"

Oct 29, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #69 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tridacnid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hhhhmmm, I seem to be a weird one. All the hair I've been growing has been on my tongue since I started wearing headphones.

I was wondering where all my pubes went.

Oct 29, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #72 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering where all my pubes went.

Kirosia, you owe me a laptop. And I'll bill you for consultant fee for ENT because my ginger ale went up through the nose and evacuated through alternate route.

that hurt.
frown.gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 11:57 PM Post #73 of 90
Hmm, that would be the people who are like "Oh, cool, you spent tens of thousands of dollars on your system... that's awesome! What kind of speakers do you have? (horrified look) What, no speakers! You wasted all that money on headphones?"

Oct 30, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #74 of 90
"Headphones cause infertility in men"

Oct 30, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #75 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but that is simply not true...

Tell that to Ultrasone...

They frequently brag how they shield from EMF or electromagnetic field radiation in their headphones (often associated with cell phone causing cancer reasoning) because it may contribute to listener fatigue and possible longterm health risks. Believe it or not, yes, Ultrasone strongly hints that other brands of headphones may be giving you cancer.
ph34r.gif

http://www.ultrasoneusa.com/press-re...tional-acadamy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasone

Truly a great ploy.

As for infertility, why do you think I've been unable to get pregnant...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back