Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
Mar 1, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #530 of 584

My eyes got wide open when I read this
good for you! xD 

Thanks!

But at the same time, I was thinking
"Now that my only universals are gone, can I get another universal iem? This time a summit-fi one at the level of UERM?" Terrible for my wallet, but I was actually hoping for an excuse for me to buy another iem....

I hate being an audiophile ;p

Mar 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #531 of 584
  Thanks!

But at the same time, I was thinking
"Now that my only universals are gone, can I get another universal iem? This time a summit-fi one at the level of UERM?" Terrible for my wallet, but I was actually hoping for an excuse for me to buy another iem....

I hate being an audiophile ;p

Not worth it imo. Save for UERMv2 if it ever comes out :p

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #538 of 584
Got the AT IM03! Love them. After 30min of demo and A/B between IM03 and IM04, I've decided on a IM03. Really really impressive. It's a good point between my MDR7550 and UERM. Fun yet very clean sounding. Review on them in few weeks. There aren't many reviews on them yet!

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #539 of 584
Meanwhile, I am trying to minimize my collection limiting to a max of 3 headphones [an open, closed and in] with two amps and one DAP ._. 

Really really really feel like getting my Grado wooded but oh well... they will have to go and my friend is debating to buy it or not. Just wanna hear how a wooded headphone will sound like xD

Mar 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #540 of 584
I hadn't checked out this thread in a while, so I just looked at the last 6 pages or so.

Now I know where to go look if I want to find you guys. You really should change the thread title to the "Kimvictor and BilsonChang Discussion Thread" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back