Storm Digital (Ken Law). Please post here if you have ordered and are WAITING.
Jun 12, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #63 of 77
Your preferences in DACs are quite clear bud. The original Zhaolu Dac thread is over 70 pages long. One would be hard pressed to find a post by you in the last 6 months that doesnt have Zhaolu in it. This thread was originally intended for to be an informative thread for people who have not recieved their DACs, now quite a few people have **** in it but yours is definately the smelliest...

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #64 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerWilco
I agree

I agree that you should get moderated till kingdom come.

But not too much, since you're on my best friends who should never be banned list.

As all issues have been resolved in this thread, and I've said all that I want to say, I would like to vote for a close.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #65 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel
Your preferences in DACs are quite clear bud. The original Zhaolu Dac thread is over 70 pages long. One would be hard pressed to find a post by you in the last 6 months that doesnt have Zhaolu in it. This thread was originally intended for to be an informative thread for people who have not recieved their DACs, now quite a few people have **** in it but yours is definately the smelliest...

So you are saying that because i like my current source,i should not see if there is anything i may like better?

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #66 of 77
Quote:

I keep what i like the best.The Zhaolu are priced right so it is easy to afford serveral dacs at the time and listen to the different mods.

I don't see you saying no, do I?

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #67 of 77
Quote:

So you are saying that because i like my current source,i should not see if there is anything i may like better?

Hidden agendas and true-to-the-heart personal preferences are two mutually exclusive things.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:33 PM Post #68 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
I don't see you saying no, do I?

Maybe i missed that--no to what?

This is not proper for this thread.We have gotten off of the topic with nonsense.

EDIT: Sorry Akathriel

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #69 of 77
As far as I am concerned any kind of posting by people who are not akwok or have a missing dac is irrelevent thread crapping. Thats why I refrained from posting until this thread was completely derailed.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #70 of 77
Quote:

Maybe i missed that--no to what?

This is not proper for this thread.We have gotten off of the topic with nonsense.

No, you dragged it off topic with nonsense.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #71 of 77
How about we put this baby back on topic which seemed to be trying to help those that ordered this DAC. I will go through the thread and try to clean it up. There does not seem to be any need for people to post about the problems that have led to this thread by those who have nothing to do with what occurred and are in no way involved in the solution.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:54 PM Post #73 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
How about we put this baby back on topic which seemed to be trying to help those that ordered this DAC. I will go through the thread and try to clean it up. There does not seem to be any need for people to post about the problems that have led to this thread by those who have nothing to do with what occurred and are in no way involved in the solution.

Heh, I feel bad for you, you seem to be having to clean up all the threads lately
frown.gif
. I apologize for any posts I made in the other thread that might had caused you some time to remove.

Akwok, is there any idea (has Ken said yet) of when we will be able to order the dacs, and get them within say 45 or so days, without encountering any similiar problems as those in this thread? I ask, because it seems like his dacs are very beautiful, and they might become popular.

Also, sorry to go a bit off topic, but akwok, did you see my post in the cuteness thread? If not, I indirectly was saying that if you get ahold of some of the sennheiser bears, pm me.

Oh, and lastly, I find it really funny that this is the one thread in the last like week where a heated arguement has arose, and I was not the culprit of it. Sorry for the off topicness.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #74 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Heh, I feel bad for you, you seem to be having to clean up all the threads lately
frown.gif
. I apologize for any posts I made in the other thread that might had caused you some time to remove.

Akwok, is there any idea (has Ken said yet) of when we will be able to order the dacs, and get them within say 45 or so days, without encountering any similiar problems as those in this thread? I ask, because it seems like his dacs are very beautiful, and they might become popular.

Also, sorry to go a bit off topic, but akwok, did you see my post in the cuteness thread? If not, I indirectly was saying that if you get ahold of some of the sennheiser bears, pm me.

Oh, and lastly, I find it really funny that this is the one thread in the last like week where a heated arguement has arose, and I was not the culprit of it. Sorry for the off topicness.

There have been pretty much absolutely no problems, just a big misunderstanding. As you can see, other than Anil (who has the patience of a saint), all other buyers have been waiting in the 45-60 day time slot.

And uhh.. the bears.. nothing yet..
confused.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #75 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE

I asked a similar question on page one. You should check there

Edit: nvm... he answered already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back