Stores/Sites selling Westone in EU (or ship to EU)
Feb 5, 2010 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SawaFish

100+ Head-Fier
After some time enjoying my Westone UM1's I've finally decided to upgrade to the UM3 or UM3X after a recent financial bonus. I'm having a rather difficult time though finding (authorised) sellers of Westone products in the EU.

So far I've only found some stores on eBay which are expensive and not my first choice with this kind of money and iheadphones.co.uk.

So I'm wondering if any of the people here who might know stores I'm looking for can help me? It'd be much appreciated.

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #3 of 4
That's quite a lot of stores, though unfortunately they all sell the UM3 for roughly 350 euro or more. While iheadphones.co.uk sells them for ~295 euros inc. EU-wide shipping. Thanks though
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by SawaFish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's quite a lot of stores, though unfortunately they all sell the UM3 for roughly 350 euro or more. While iheadphones.co.uk sells them for ~295 euros inc. EU-wide shipping. Thanks though
smily_headphones1.gif

Why not use iheadphones.co.uk if it has a reasonably low price?

Alternatively, get them imported from an authorised US retailer. That's what I did (using earphonesolutions.com) and after import tax they still only came to about €295/£260.

You could try typing "earphonesolutions discount code" into Google to find an active discount code and reduce the cost. I got a discount of 12% by doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back