Store in New York (LCD2, HE500, HD800)
Feb 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

funkydandy

New Head-Fier
Hi from Spain.

I'll go to NY on october and I'm going to buy there new headphones: LCD2 or HE500.

Could you please say me where can I test the headphones and where can I buy them?

Thank you very much.

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #2 of 5
There's no store that has them and you would only be able to buy them online. The HD800 is in a few stores such as B&H and probably J&R.

Feb 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #3 of 5
I walked into an audio store in Miami about a month ago.... there in front of me were 2 dozen LCD-2s boxed and ready for sale. The store offered me a listening demo but I knew what I wanted I bought them. The LCD-2s are sitting on my head as we speak. I wouldn't say that you *have to* buy them online.

Funkydaddy... I'd suggest you go to the manufacturers website, look up dealers in the NY city area, then call or email those dealers and see IF someone has some available. The store I visited here in Miami was an authorized Audeze dealer and I didn't even know it.

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I walked into an audio store in Miami about a month ago.... there in front of me were 2 dozen LCD-2s boxed and ready for sale. The store offered me a listening demo but I knew what I wanted I bought them. The LCD-2s are sitting on my head as we speak. I wouldn't say that you *have to* buy them online.

Funkydaddy... I'd suggest you go to the manufacturers website, look up dealers in the NY city area, then call or email those dealers and see IF someone has some available. The store I visited here in Miami was an authorized Audeze dealer and I didn't even know it.

dear sir, what is this store you speak of 

Feb 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 5
The name of the store is Sound Components located in Coral Gables. They've been around for years. I just spoke to them yesterday hoping they had some LCD-3s in stock but no. I ordered some and they are on the way! I am selling my LCD2-s if you are interested; I haven't even posted them yet. I am just really bad about going thru the motions of selling stuff but I just dont have a reason to keep both. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. or if you call the store speak to John he is very helpful

Donald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back