[Stock Headset Shootout] Apple, HTC, Samsung, and Sony.
Dec 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #18 of 28
the mh-650c (c for the newer Sony phones which uses ctia jack configuration), is pretty nice as well. ranks 2nd behind the my all time favourite hpm-78.

I have mh650c and mh1c, they have really similar sound signature. However, the mh1c has better details in every category. Don't get me wrong, mh650c is still great for a pair of stock headset. I'm using mh650c with comply t500 tips, huge improvements

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #19 of 28
the mh-650c (c for the newer Sony phones which uses ctia jack configuration), is pretty nice as well. ranks 2nd behind the my all time favourite hpm-78.

I have mh650c and mh1c, they have really similar sound signature. However, the mh1c has better details in every category. Don't get me wrong, mh650c is still great for a pair of stock headset. I'm using mh650c with comply t500 tips, huge improvements

Jul 4, 2015 at 2:33 AM Post #24 of 28
Jun 15, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #26 of 28
Found out this thread and I wanted to say I kind of like how the mh750 sounds. Nowadays I'm using it to get used to in-ears and I don't think it sounds bad at all. It has a decent non bloated bass and nice highs, it's also pretty detailed. With some eq it can be balanced to fit most genres. Normally I just bump up the highs a bit with eq.

There was a time I only had the mh750 and the Sennheiser Momentum in-ear and preferred the mh750 because the momentum had a nasty bloated bass that I disliked a lot. I also have the Samsung iem and the earpods and the mh750 sound a lot cleaner than both. The earpod just sounds like crap unless I use foams like on regular earbuds, then it sounds ok but very dark, it has a good bas for an earbud but not much else imo, it's also very uncomfortable compared to regular earbuds.

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #27 of 28
MRK1 I would agree with your assesment. 

the mh750 came in stick with my z3c and they  sound really good and impressive and it feels like there is a mini subwoofer in my ears. Now I know you can get something better but i was wondering when they do break what sony earphone should I replace it with? Or anything else thats better. 

I was thinking about grabbing the Sennheiser CX 300 II. HOw would the mh750 compare to these?

Ive always been impressed by the mh750 and i can vouch they are probably the best stock earphones. 

Sep 20, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #28 of 28
Glad I seen this review, thank you. I also am a Samsung EHS64 convert. However its really hard to find genuine ones anymore. You mentioned that the Samsungs have a similar signature to VSONIC GR99, GR02, and DUNU Trident. I looked at those IEMs but wanted to know if you have updated ideas on other IEMs that the EHS64 might also have a similar signature to for 2017. Thanks again for your review!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back