Stillpoints ERS Cloth works
Jun 12, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #31 of 32
I have used ERS cloth for a long time use sparingly .power supplies transformers even on processor ships a Zvery small amount and only on the top it is conductive so make sure you are not touching a Solder joint.

I use something different and in a different way much better it removes mechanical vibrations throughout.
Many high end company are starting to use this. AVM Audio Vibration Magic.

Not cheap but the improvement it makes across the board are excellent .
You must wait 24 hours to fully dry. It is non conductive, and washes off with water before dry.

It works great,even 2 costs on transformers,and power supplies, on top of all capacitors or on sides if sideways.
On barrels of outer power cords, interconnects speaker cables. Not one thing did I do where there was not a improvement. Check yet the reviews. Even my little Coincident Dynamo amp review on enjoy the music .com
The reviewer used ERS cloth,as well as the AVM treatment especially on the dac .
Also all solder joints and under circuit boards . Just make sure it is dried well 24 hrs to be safe I used 1.5 bottles to do my whole system at $85 a bottle Canadiens not cheap but 10x this money in improvement like a major improvement upgrade this includes inside speaker contacts any solder or contact joint ,speaker basket,magnets on drivers and Xover parts . Try one component at a time you will be impressed.
Happy listening Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back