SteelSeries Siberia V2
Dec 11, 2012 at 7:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

somunames

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I am new here so I don't know if this is the right place to ask, and I couldn't find answer to this, 
I want to buy SteelSeries Siberia V2 because I heard they are comfortable and the sound is good for music and other stuff,
the problem is, I saw on eBay a version that comes without the original packacing, without usb sound card and extension cable (which arent important to me),
so I wanted to know if the quality of sound of those I buy at eBay will be the same as if I will buy from a known seller or it just looks the same but from the inside its cheap and I will get bad sound? any 1 had an experience with those?
-also if you want you can recommend me some other headphones at that price range? it doesn't have to be "gaming headphones" , its just that those steelseries look very comfortable.
thanks !

Dec 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #2 of 5
anyone? 
deadhorse.gif

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 5
I have been using the Siberia's for a few years now, but only as a gaming headset. I bought mine locally (Sydney, Australia) and in my package I received the extension cable but no USB sound card, no mention of it in the package either.

They are comfortable, the most comfortable headset that I own, they are light and well built. Sound, well they live up to the name, they are cold. Sounds are crisp and accurate enough. I have no issues enjoying gaming with these and the occasional song/video with this headset. They are not as nice as my ATH-M50's or my HD-25's, but have the convenience of an inbuilt mic.

Sorry for the late reply, I have only recently just re-logged into this forum

Apr 19, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 5
the one without complete packages are fakes, in my opinion. i bought the exact thing a long time ago and compared it with an original boxed and upon dismantling it, there are differences that will lead to the one with incomplete packaging--- a fake.

you can search the web on what are the differences of the original and fake one.

gotta love those pads though, they are comfy!

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 5
USB interface is the Frost version I thought.

I"d look elsewhere for music listening, they're designed primarily for gaming, I'd look for something designed for music if thats mainly what you want them for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back