stax srm717/srm727-11
Nov 7, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #91 of 92
 Hello again  okw3188 hope you got what I sent as there are 1000,s of pass transistor diagrams designing a truly individual one would involve many components and go against the principles of keeping it easy to build every person has their own level of electronic building expertise so this is so simple most competent posters on Head-Fi could build it ,if you do build it  remember to test it first before fitting it . If you dont have the test equipment to try it out first then connect it but leave the output side of the fuses disconnected till you make sure the voltage is okay mines measures -350 V approx so you should have + 350V and -350 V  it doesnt matter if the voltage is a bit higher but not over 380 V . You also have to take into consideration your mains voltage . Another change I made was splitting the low voltage regulators as I found only 2 were feeding Both sides ,this induces overhearing via the power supply I split the PCB copper runs to the sockets of the channel boards and connected separate voltage regulators but this is not straight forward  and requires electronic knowledge of active components like the 7815 and 7915 voltage regulators .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back