stax sr-009 static sound on movement - help!
Aug 27, 2012 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

athenaesword

500+ Head-Fier
do you guys with the sr-009 (or any other stax headphone) encounter this? like if you move your jaw with the headphones on your head, there's a static clipping in the headphones. ths seems to happen more on the right side for me than the left. is this normal?

Aug 27, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #2 of 5
Are you referring to the infamous STAX fart? Does it sound like a crinkle? Or does it actually sound like static electricity?

If it sounds like a crinkle that's normal. If it sounds like static that's not normal.

Aug 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Are you referring to the infamous STAX fart? Does it sound like a crinkle? Or does it actually sound like static electricity?

If it sounds like a crinkle that's normal. If it sounds like static that's not normal.

okay i guess it sounds more like a crinkle than static. i just associated sharp short bursts of cracking sound with static. why does it do that anyway!

edit: okay i googled stax fart. i guess another question I had about stax solved.

Aug 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #4 of 5
Yeah, the Stax SR-009 doesn't have good table manners, it tends to fart while you're eating.:xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back