Starting a new...
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by battleaxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah I guess i skipped it the first time. Just one last question where would one get the Sure olive tips? Amazon? Thank you very much

Amazon, Shure, occasionally ebay or FS forums here. Keep in mind there's 3 sizes (S/M/L).

Jul 23, 2009 at 5:28 AM Post #33 of 37
Hate to interject but you are making a poor choice. The ER6i are terribly built headphones, with weak microphonics, at least the ER6 were a little better in build quality. Juet get the Denon and get it over with. Heck, even the RE2 and RE0 are better built and that not saying too much. Or Custom2 which have some of the better microphoonics I have used.

If you must get the ER6i get them with the ER4S tips, and themn recable it with Beats By Dre IEM cables as they have good microphonics and do not tagle at all. But then again at that price listed on Amzaon your over paying by at least 15usd, you can looks better if you google right.

Jul 23, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by battleaxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kind of a newb question, but would size make any difference in sound? I want to say maybe minimal?

Well, as long as you get a good seal sound should be the same. Medium works best for me.

Jul 23, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldmack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quality, the 170v I have used is very quality, and sound is great. So the 200 and 220 should be way better. What about their Metro Fi 2?

Quote:

What about this, you can get it for as low as 60usd total with tax and shipping.
Amazon.com: AKG High-Performance Earbuds, Chrome: Electronics

Or what about this for 25usd? Amazon.com: Used and New: AKG K 324 P/W In-Ear Earphones Gloss White

Quote:

The AT are garbage, better look at the AKG instead

Quote:

You can get this as low as 45usd. Amazon.com: Used and New: Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphone

and this has been getting good reviews also Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone: Electronics

Quote:

Hate to interject but you are making a poor choice. The ER6i are terribly built headphones, with weak microphonics, at least the ER6 were a little better in build quality. Juet get the Denon and get it over with. Heck, even the RE2 and RE0 are better built and that not saying too much. Or Custom2 which have some of the better microphoonics I have used.

If you must get the ER6i get them with the ER4S tips, and themn recable it with Beats By Dre IEM cables as they have good microphonics and do not tagle at all. But then again at that price listed on Amzaon your over paying by at least 15usd, you can looks better if you google right.

Quote:

small is the best as it packs in the sound more.

Coldmack,

You've recommended how many iems? You've also made comments about others that based on my experience, lead me to the conclusion that you've not owned them. Since you're a new member, I'm only going to say that it's really bad form to make recommendations about gear you don't actually have experience with or, even worse, trash talk gear when you don't know what you're talking about. Please knock it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back