Start-up headphone
Mar 14, 2023 at 10:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ollielol

New Head-Fier
Dear all,

I have been working on creating my own high-end headphone for over 3 years now. I want to make a start-up out of it, however first I want to validate/research the market I want to participate in. Therefore I want to ask you guys a couple of questions (take maximum 3 minutes). I am not yet telling my idea of the headphone, because I want to have as much unbiased answer as possible.

· What did you make you buy your last headphone ?

· How came you aware of the current headphone you are using now ? And how much time did you spend looking for the right headphone ?

· Do you have a problem you encounter with using your current headphone ? If so, what have you already done to solve this problem ?

· At which places do you listen to your headphone ?

· how relevant is the design of a headphone related to the sound quality ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JyU9wk1ROf2p_kEkHdHrdO_g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Kind regards,

Ollie

Mar 14, 2023 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 3
Ollie, I applaud your passion and desire to create a new product.

That said, you might want to do some reading on how to conduct effective market research. I don't think the approach you're taking, and the questions you're asking are going to give you very useful results.

Mar 18, 2023 at 9:35 PM Post #3 of 3
The best research is read through review sites and see what they find right and wrong with the headphones. Also if you make a prototype, ask friends in person since comfort is a big factor you have to decide in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back