sr225 help major problem!!!!!!
Dec 22, 2004 at 5:59 AM Post #16 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula
As a technology noob, I'd be excited. As someone who frequents internet forums, I'd know that !!!!!!!!! or
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
or talking in all caps makes me look like a forum noob, and I'd tone it down.

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SURE?!?!?!
biggrin.gif

It's nice to hear that your headphones are working, though. Enjoy them.

Dec 22, 2004 at 6:17 AM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by X14Halo
how are your sr225's working for you so far crazyfrenchman?

They are working well, thanks...the adapter is correctly attached and I can hear out of both cups.
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I don't know of too many headphones that can make my Sarah McLachlan and rock sound so vivid and articulate.

The live "Mirrorball" album is blowing my mind right now...orgasmic detail.

I'd like to try the flats sometime just for variation, but I definitely dig the bowls plenty...

Dec 22, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #20 of 35
if they hurt your ears - bend that headband out! dont make the cups press so hard against your ears. go head and bend em the headband wont snap!

Dec 22, 2004 at 7:18 AM Post #21 of 35
Yeah, do what Jahn said:

Grab an unabridged dictionary and a few other books to wedge between the cups.

Leave the headband stretched out for a day or two and I promise that you will find them more comfortable (perhaps not comfortable, but certainly more comfortable).

Too loose is better than too tight.

Remember: you only want the cups lightly touching your ears, not pressing against them.

Dec 22, 2004 at 8:31 AM Post #22 of 35
uh-uh... came across a problem.... I started using the bass boost feature of my sound card (audigy 2 zs notebook), and it significantly improves the bass...i mean like night and day. Now when i go back to normal listening...it sounds so horrible...haha it sounds like there is no bass at all.... i should never have used the bass boost to begin with lol...now my iPod is gonna sound like ****
eek.gif

Dec 22, 2004 at 9:33 AM Post #23 of 35
Not necessarily. Get yourself some flat pads or, if you don't want to spend that much money, some Senn pads and cut a hole in the senns. That will give you more bass.

Do a search for senn pads mod if you want to know all the details about this mod.

Dec 22, 2004 at 12:27 PM Post #24 of 35
Quote:

uh-uh... came across a problem.... I started using the bass boost feature of my sound card (audigy 2 zs notebook), and it significantly improves the bass...i mean like night and day. Now when i go back to normal listening...it sounds so horrible...haha it sounds like there is no bass at all.... i should never have used the bass boost to begin with lol...now my iPod is gonna sound like ****
eek.gif

buy some grado flat pads from www.toddthevinyljunkie.com. the bass w/flats will astound you.

Dec 22, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula
Really, one ! makes your point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dknightd
A little friendly advice. Next time take a big breath, and try the obvious before you post.
For some reason this time of year makes people post first and try to figure things out themselves later. Might be because we are cooped inside the house and want to talk with people.

Good grief you guys!
rolleyes.gif
Think maybe you're being a little over-sensitive?

Blitzula: They're exclamation points! Who gives a rip if he uses a whole page full of them!!! Relax man...

dknightd: I think maybe it's you that's a little uptight this time of year... Calm down, he already feels bad about posting this thread, no need to make him feel worse.

Dec 22, 2004 at 8:02 PM Post #29 of 35
Quote:

well i've done it....i've ordered the flatpads. I hope your all happy...
rolleyes.gif

Good move. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dec 22, 2004 at 11:38 PM Post #30 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Good grief you guys!
rolleyes.gif
Think maybe you're being a little over-sensitive?

Blitzula: They're exclamation points! Who gives a rip if he uses a whole page full of them!!! Relax man...

dknightd: I think maybe it's you that's a little uptight this time of year... Calm down, he already feels bad about posting this thread, no need to make him feel worse.

Looks at some of his other posts prior to that...same thing. If I was talking to someone in real life and they started speaking in an odd manner, I'd say something then too. If you want to communicate with people online and have them write like kids when they're not, that's your option. I'm going to (politely) mention it at times. That's how I learned netiquette myself, through input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back