sr-125 with Hornet?
Dec 13, 2006 at 4:41 AM Post #16 of 22
popcorn.gif

Dec 13, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #17 of 22
Mrarroyo is just trying to help you! You are out of line. His advice is very good and it is FREE!!! If you are just going to ask for advice, and then insult the very people who are trying to help you, I suggest you find a different forum. Your attitude, defensiveness, and hostility is not welcome. GEEEZZZ
mad.gif

Dec 13, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #18 of 22
I don't think anymore can be said on this thread.
frown.gif

Dec 16, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #20 of 22
Here's some first hand thoughts. First - why spend $350 on an amp?
The Go-Vibe is excellent, and it only costs $84 shipped. If you want a better sound, the route is through better cans, like AKG K701s, SR225s, or Senn 650s. I own all mentioned with the exception of the 650s, and the Go-Vibe sounds great through them all. My hornet is still new (only about 170 hours - I'm burning it in) - and so far the Go-Vibe holds its own nicely.

Dec 16, 2006 at 1:50 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatsudaMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, I'm so sorry for not affording myself the amazing resolution of the sr225. If I just would have spent that extra 50 bucks, I would be in nirvana right now. They are virtually the same friggin headphone. Give me a break. I'm so sick of these sr225 bandwagon junkies. They sound so similar it's not even funny. But I'm sure you, Mr. Headphone Supremous have "golden" ears, and me being a professional musician am not qualified. I'm so out.

Nice to see the holiday spirit is alive and well...
blink.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #22 of 22
I use the search button to find threads that tell them to use the search button

How come you people can't just offer advice and stop wasting everyone's time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back