Sprint introduces $10,500,000 cell phone.
Sep 26, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #16 of 24
For that price, it had better go down on me.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 26, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this a joke?

When you try to enter your six-digit billionaire identification number, a window pops up informing you that, if you are serious, you can email info@privateislandoffer.com and Sprint will put you in contact with an island broker:

"If you are in fact a billionaire and you're still interested in purchasing an island, our broker would be happy to help you find one. Please send an e-mail to info@privateislandoffer.com. Note that no island purchase will be made through Sprint. Please, only write to the e-mail address above if you are serious about buying and have the appropriate assets needed for purchase."

Sep 26, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but there is no such thing as a BIN, which is the giveaway.

That's what they want you to think...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 26, 2007 at 4:53 AM Post #20 of 24
I guess i should laugh at this but now i understand where my Nextel/sprint payment money has been going to now..

i know its not going towards them upping the service. oh wait..

yelp another Dropped call..

funny thing is sprint called me three times asking if i was happy and offering $100.oo in exchange for 2 year extended contract. I told them I am not..and will be dropping them soon. they asked why and i said "i-phone, you peeps used to have the nextel advantage but since your boss's boss screwed that up i guess i will just go with the pack and get me a toy.."

i had nextel since 97-98..

sorry i have issues with Sprint taking them over..lol

Sep 26, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #21 of 24
I'm going to Little Cayman for the weekend which is about as close as I'll ever need to be to a private Island. Odd thing, I've been in Grand Cayman for 11+ years and have never been to Little Cayman other than for 5 minute stop overs on the way to or from Cayman Brac (our other sister Island which is only 5 miles from Little Cayman and about 85 miles from Grnad Cayman).

The momentous occasion that is bringing me there is my 45th birthday! I've decided to celebrate by treating myself (and my girlfriend of course) to 3 days of complete rest and relaxation. In Little Cayman there really isn't anything else to do (population of about 100 people) unless you want to scuba dive (which, come to think of it, isn't such a bad idea except she doensn't dive). We're going to play a game of Monopoly (true story) and whoever wins will therefore be in control of the other. I hope I lose...

Sep 26, 2007 at 12:21 PM Post #22 of 24
Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back