Spotify + Sennheiser Amperior + x?
Mar 13, 2013 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Trefal

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

first off: I'm relativley new to this and my interest for high quality audio rose only a few months ago, when I decided to write my term paper about head phone acoustics.
As you can see, I'm still a student and therefore don't have a lot of money at my disposal, but I pass a lot of time on my way to school and back, where I like to listen to music.
Currently I'm using a htc one v and bose ie2 headphones, also I plan to get myself spotify premium.
I'm absolutely aware of the fact, that I won't be able to reach hifi with that equippment, but that is not what I was planing at the beginning.^^
So here are my questions:
Since my line in on the phone is broken i plan, to get a new one, which one can you recomend?
Also i plan to buy myself some sennheiser amperiors, is that a good choice?
And finaly, is spotify suitable for higher audio quality?

Thanks for the response, I hope I postet this in the right sub forum, if not please correct me.

greets

Mar 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #3 of 7
Thank you for your reply!
So is apple soundwise realy the way to go?
I have to admit, I have some predjudice against apple, since their products are relativley expensive for their power etc. ...^^
Has someone already expirienced the new htc one? 
Is its soundchip any good?

Thank you for your replies.

Mar 15, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #5 of 7
I'm a bit disappointed with the newer Apple offerings. I don't think the iPhone 5 sounds as good as the 4S and it is very frustrating to not be able to get line out of the lightening connector easily, which limits the performance of an amp should you decide you want one later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back