Sports Debate Thread
Jan 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #18 of 45
Patriots, in an upset , ( 6 point underdog-faces ) !

Seahawks - Superbowl champs ;')

- Whatcha got ?

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #19 of 45
Exact opposite...

Broncos 38 Patriots 35

49ers 21 Seahawks 20

Both, last minute drives ending in touchdowns to win the game 
wink.gif

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #20 of 45
I don't like making up scores, but I will comment on the lines:

I have Denver covering and I have Seattle covering.

Since like week 3 or so I didn't really see any other team besides Denver and Seattle that were truly dominant, so they were my superbowl picks for a while now (and most of nfl nation I presume.)  I can't flipflop at this point.   This has been a weird year in that there really hasn't been a lot of dominant teams-- only the 2.  

Jan 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM Post #21 of 45
ersQuote:
  I don't like making up scores, but I will comment on the lines:

I have Denver covering and I have Seattle covering.

Since like week 3 or so I didn't really see any other team besides Denver and Seattle that were truly dominant, so they were my superbowl picks for a while now (and most of nfl nation I presume.)  I can't flipflop at this point.   This has been a weird year in that there really hasn't been a lot of dominant teams-- only the 2.  

Totally agree on this point. I only pick the 49ers over Seattle, however, because they've been here before... and have looked the most impressive of the two as of late. I know Seattle has its 12th man, but don't be surprised, guys...

Edit: Oh snap! Just got my *Headphone Supremus* label 
cool.gif

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #22 of 45
The Broncos-Patriots wasn't much of a game, the score was closer than the actual play.  Patriots were slowly and methodically handled throughout the entire game.

The Seahawks-Niners though, was amazing.  Completely chaotic from very first play to very last play.  What a game!  

Now I wonder what the line will be for Broncos-Seahawks.  I'm guessing it'll be Broncos -4 or somewhere along those whereabouts.
And maaan, that Sherman play and then postgame interview!!!!!

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #23 of 45
That Sherman interview was classic lmao...

I thought I almost had it right with that game... till Sherman crazy ars came up with the play of the year. And yea... the earlier game was a sleeper... zzzz

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #24 of 45
And, wow, have you seen all the bashing Sherman is getting for his interview? Did they not see him get mushed in the face after that play?!? Of course he's gon sell out like that lol. Crabtree asked for it, if you ask me...

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #25 of 45
Haters gonna hate.  

When Revis was on Jets and before he tore his ACL, I'd bash Sherman any chance he made a fool of himself-- warranted or not ( I loved his 1st take interview), but now with Revis on bucs and not doing much I can back Sherman here and there.  I had Seahawks D in 2 of my 3 fantasy leagues so I was definitely backing him in general.

Jan 20, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #27 of 45

When Revis was on Jets and before he tore his ACL, I'd bash Sherman any chance he made a fool of himself-- warranted or not ( I loved his 1st take interview), but now with Revis on bucs and not doing much I can back Sherman here and there.  I had Seahawks D in 2 of my 3 fantasy leagues so I was definitely backing him in general.

Thing about Sherman is that this is nothing new. He's been like this in front of the camera since day one.

I'm not too keen on the Seahawks, but I must admit I've been admiring that defensive secondary ever since they shut Brady down, a while back. This is what won me over with Sherman... lol. Dude is a character... lol

After football, I can soo see him body slamming Vince McMahon for "tryin' him" 
biggrin.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #28 of 45
Get your Super Bowl picks in, fellas!

I got Bobblehead and the Broncos in a close game...

Jan 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #30 of 45
  I don't think vegas lines are out yet but I got Broncos covering whatever.

From what I've read the spread keeps changing everyday. Might be one of the closest spreads in SB history...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back