May 8, 2008 at 2:52 AM Post #61 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looky here spork fans!

Nice find
biggrin.gif

May 8, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #62 of 82
You guys have got it all wrong. It's not a spork, it's an ice cream fork

We have in the family a complete set of Reed & Barton Francis I for 48 places. This set includes the above ice cream forks:

reed_barton_francis_i_sterling_reed_barton_ice_cream_fork_P0000137217S0028T2.jpg

A new one of these puppies will set you back about $150

May 8, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #65 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberspyder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ever been to TAD? Evan, Mike and Patrick are the greatest people to be around...you learn so much.

As for sporks, I use on of these:

Those look sort of like the CountyComm ones.

As for TAD, yup I've been there. Cool staff. Could probably hang around and chat about gadgets and stuff with the guy manning the front desk for the whole day. Definitely the best toy store in San Francisco. Most people don't know it even exists.

May 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #69 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
5013012_v1_m56577569830666820.jpg

Feast your eyes upon the MEC titanium folding spork!

A design of beauty and understated elegance. Minimalism at its finest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys have got it all wrong. It's not a spork, it's an ice cream fork

We have in the family a complete set of Reed & Barton Francis I for 48 places. This set includes the above ice cream forks:

reed_barton_francis_i_sterling_reed_barton_ice_cream_fork_P0000137217S0028T2.jpg

A new one of these puppies will set you back about $150

Regal, ornate, with a touch of ostentatiousness (in a good way!). This spork is appropriate for the finest fast-food establishment--but is just at home trekking, camping or at Taco-Bell. Beautiful.

May 8, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #70 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Regal, ornate, with a touch of ostentatiousness (in a good way!). This spork is appropriate for the finest fast-food establishment--but is just at home trekking, camping or at Taco-Bell. Beautiful.

Thank you.

I found a better pic:

Francis%201%20ICN.JPG

May 29, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #73 of 82
I just ordered my titanium spork from ThinkGeek. I plan on using it to eat lunch at work, although I may become so addicted to it that I'll need more. I'm also very interested in those knorks. I may someday have a whole fleet of sporks, knorks, and Sigg 3-piece folding sets.

This is silly. I love it =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back