Spirit Torino Valkyria Titanium has arrived @HeadAmp
Apr 27, 2022 at 11:31 PM Post #16 of 32
Apr 28, 2022 at 4:12 AM Post #18 of 32
This looks gorgeous, though the price tells me I'm no El Musko. The only thing I would be worried about is the cable which is non detachable, at this price point they should have given the option to let users pick their premium cables to roll.

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:35 PM Post #20 of 32
I own a Valkyria since close to a year now, and they keep giving me much joy, especially with acoustic, unamplified music.

20220305_175946-01.jpeg

I came to appreciate them even more since I have restarted my routinary attendance to live concerts, after the pandemic forced hiatus.
Not only the timbre, but also the dynamics, the energy density are rendered by the Valkyria in a surprisingly realistic way (like no other headphones I tried, I would add).
A strongly recommended audition, especially for classical and jazz lovers!

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:39 PM Post #21 of 32
Today i went to the company Spirit Torino,is little more than one by car from my home,all highway to listen Lotoo dap LPGt TI,they are distributor and to listen Valkyria with their amp.
I had before Stax 007 and then 009 with Megaherts Guerra amp,but i founded valkyria with same delicacy and trasperency in mid high like Stax with more bass,dynamic and punch.The construction and component are much better than all earphone i saw.Is very expensive so is a difficult choice,but if you can buy you dont wrong.
The cable is soldering because they think is much better and i agree with them.
I listen also their amp,5 watt for earphoner and 30 watt output for a speaker,is an integrated with tube for the pre section and sound is beautiful,at same level of valkyria,cost around 10.000 euro but no idea of difference with other top amp becaise i never listen.
For the company or people i can guarantee are very expert and very very serius and have a very good reputation in Italy

Attachments

• IMG_9134.jpg
    IMG_9134.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9136.jpg
    IMG_9136.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9132.jpg
    IMG_9132.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Apr 29, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #22 of 32
Today i went to the company Spirit Torino,is little more than one by car from my home,all highway to listen Lotoo dap LPGt TI,they are distributor and to listen Valkyria with their amp.
I had before Stax 007 and then 009 with Megaherts Guerra amp,but i founded valkyria with same delicacy and trasperency in mid high like Stax with more bass,dynamic and punch.The construction and component are much better than all earphone i saw.Is very expensive so is a difficult choice,but if you can buy you dont wrong.
The cable is soldering because they think is much better and i agree with them.
I listen also their amp,5 watt for earphoner and 30 watt output for a speaker,is an integrated with tube for the pre section and sound is beautiful,at same level of valkyria,cost around 10.000 euro but no idea of difference with other top amp becaise i never listen.
For the company or people i can guarantee are very expert and very very serius and have a very good reputation in Italy
TIL They even have an amp. I dont see it on their site. Any info on it? Also, am I reading right that the amp is 10k eur? Cause TBH thats kinda lower than I was expecting if so

Apr 29, 2022 at 4:37 PM Post #23 of 32
This is an integrated amp with real 5 watt output for earphone and can connect also speaker with 30 watt output.
The preamp has tube,and can use like only pre or only amp
Price around 10.000 euro,very powerful and sound is very clean and natural with deep bass,other info didnt asked
You can send mail to them to ask more info,Mr Andrea,owner is very kind

Apr 29, 2022 at 4:39 PM Post #24 of 32
This is an integrated amp with real 5 watt output for earphone and can connect also speaker with 30 watt output.
The preamp has tube,and can use like only pre or only amp
Price around 10.000 euro,very powerful and sound is very clean and natural with deep bass,other info didnt asked
You can send mail to them to ask more info,Mr Andrea,owner is very kind
Sounds good. I'll reach out then. Seems like an extremely interesting amp option given the footprint

Also, did you try the valkyria on the gisheli stack? Morbidly currious how a $200 stack runs 5 figure cans 😅

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022 at 4:45 PM Post #25 of 32
No,i dint tried
I tried Valkyria with Lotoo titanium and was shocked how sound fantastic
Had interest to try Gishelli,they are distributor,but told sound is worse than Lotoo so no need to try
If you want i can send you mobile of Andrea,owner of Spirit,so you can send whatsapp to ask info

Apr 29, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #26 of 32
Had interest to try Gishelli,they are distributor,but told sound is worse than Lotoo so no need to try
That's not surprising. the LPGT is a damned solid device.
If you want i can send you mobile of Andrea,owner of Spirit,so you can send whatsapp to ask info
No need for that. Ill just reach out over email. Im not in a place to buy the cans for a month or two anyways so no need to bug him directly until im actualy ready to jump.

Jun 23, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #27 of 32
Could the Spirit Torino guys shed some light on why more magnets are better than a stronger single magnet and how are those magnets laid out and polarized in a way that they balance the magnetic field at the voice coil differently/better than could be achieved with a single magnet? Love to learn more about the actual tech.

Also, what’s the design goal in tuning the enclosure/housing?

Feb 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #29 of 32
Looks like people at CanJam NY this WK were positively impress with listening to the Valkyria !!

Feb 26, 2023 at 5:49 PM Post #30 of 32
I own a Valkyria since close to a year now, and they keep giving me much joy, especially with acoustic, unamplified music.

20220305_175946-01.jpeg

I came to appreciate them even more since I have restarted my routinary attendance to live concerts, after the pandemic forced hiatus.
Not only the timbre, but also the dynamics, the energy density are rendered by the Valkyria in a surprisingly realistic way (like no other headphones I tried, I would add).
A strongly recommended audition, especially for classical and jazz lovers!
looks like you also own the ABYSS... could you share how the Valkyria compare to it and which one you use most ? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back