Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread
Aug 12, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #271 of 317
I sure can get why a top notch artisan would want to raise the prices if he is crazy busy and everyone praises his work. Given the market trend and all the positive vibe around the SE5U continued greatness, and you can understand how price would raise significantly. I think though it would have worked at 4000-ish, not at almost 6K€,that's the real bet : raising the highest bidder by 30%... but we'll see.

Feels like a risky poker move to me.
In the end you could even loose business over this...

i think a 3K pricetag would have brought ptential buyers like flies on a shitpile :L3000:

but 6K ? looks like professional suicide to me - but maybe he knows something we don't

in any ways , we are minus one option (was eyeing SE5 - if any dead uncle left me any money that is - but the ownership transfer cancelation makes it a NO)

looks like everybody is working for EE and Phantom

Aug 12, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #272 of 317
i think a 3K pricetag would have brought ptential buyers like flies on a ****pile :L3000:

but 6K ? looks like professional suicide to me - but maybe he knows something we don't

in any ways , we are minus one option (was eyeing SE5 - if any dead uncle left me any money that is - but the ownership transfer cancelation makes it a NO)

looks like everybody is working for EE and Phantom
Well,
At the end the SE5U and the Phantom have a very similar price and considering that both companies don’t offer anymore ownership transfer, I see them being equally competitive (if I had to choose one, I would go with the 5U, I personally think is still a tad better than the phantom, at least in term of resolution).

Of course if you go with the universal, the Phantom is the only way to go.

Aug 17, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #275 of 317
40% off on SE6WAY now in limited time[/QUOTE]

please do your homework and don't misinform people in here, there is no such thing as 40% off/limited time

they just lowered the SE6 price , there is no 'limited time' - this is just the new price. period.

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #277 of 317
limited time is an misinformation

my point.

Aug 18, 2018 at 5:46 AM Post #280 of 317
Please could someone let me know approx import duty and taxes to bring the SE6 (at its current reduced price) from Poland into USA? Thanks
American do not have to pay for any vat or taxes. You only pay for the price of the se6 and that it

• 11999 PLN (0% VAT; export outside EU) convert to about $3200 usd

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 7:07 AM Post #281 of 317
American do not have to pay for any vat or taxes. You only pay for the price of the se6 and that it

• 11999 PLN (0% VAT; export outside EU) convert to about $3200 usd

Depending on how the customs are assessed, there might be an import duty of 4.9% - 8%. It's not often collected but I know of at least one instance where a pair of CIEMs imported from Europe was hit with a duty charge.

Aug 18, 2018 at 10:11 AM Post #282 of 317

I was charged $150 or so for the import duty when my SE5 was shipped to the US via DHL.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #283 of 317
t_upset_txt.jpg

Aug 24, 2018 at 4:09 AM Post #284 of 317
. Edit: Never mind, ignore this post.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018 at 5:26 AM Post #285 of 317
Hi, guys!

I've seen news about new model SE6 and start thinking about selling my U18t and buying SE6. But there some questions appear, so may be somebody knows the answers. Firstly - why dont Grzegorz show technical specification?

I've seen frequency response graph for SE5reference which was made by Changstar http://www.changstar.com/www.changstar.com/index.php/topic,928.0.html . There is strong disbalance between two ears, was any explanation for this situation?

Could please also say - what size of tips do you guys generally wear with universal models- S, M or L? I want to collect statistics - are my ears big enough for SE6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back