Southeast Michigan Meeting on 10/19/2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #31 of 88
Welcome, the meet is very good for anyone's interest in audio. This venue has everything in ear monitors aka iem's, over the ear and on the ear. Headphones amplifiers digital to analog converts streamers ect. As an added bonus Paulson's has complete 2 channel and surround rooms including turntables. The best part for me are the wide variety of gear often brought. Things you might only get to hear at one of these meets. Hopefully you'll come. :)

Jul 27, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #32 of 88
Welcome, the meet is very good for anyone's interest in audio. This venue has everything in ear monitors aka iem's, over the ear and on the ear. Headphones amplifiers digital to analog converts streamers ect. As an added bonus Paulson's has complete 2 channel and surround rooms including turntables. The best part for me are the wide variety of gear often brought. Things you might only get to hear at one of these meets. Hopefully you'll come. :)
Thanks for the info! I'd love to be there. I'll see if it works.

Jul 27, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #33 of 88
Would be awesome if we could get ZMF and maybe Headamp in the house. Or at least some samples to listen to.

Jul 27, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #34 of 88
I'm fairly new to headphone audio, and brand-new to this forum, but would love to attend this meeting as a newbie if that's okay.

I was a newbie at the meet last year. Be there this year. Hope to see you.

Jul 27, 2019 at 10:18 PM Post #35 of 88
I wish someone would bring the new Grado GS3000e to compare with Arya. Anyone with Arya gonna be there?

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #37 of 88
I would be interested about that too. I have a Burson amp that I'm not using anymore but it weighs a ton and shipping to sell online is hard to swallow.

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #39 of 88
Good idea. I have a Burson Soloist for $200. Like new. Also a Schiit Loki for $100. Anyone interested can pm me with questions.

Aug 3, 2019 at 6:54 PM Post #41 of 88
I'm in as well. Looking forward to it. The last meet up was great even though I could not stay long.

Aug 8, 2019 at 9:26 PM Post #42 of 88
Hi there,

Checking in from Central Ohio.

I'm fairly new to headphone audio, and brand-new to this forum, but would love to attend this meeting as a newbie if that's okay.

I haven't checked with my wife, but wanted to check with you all first. Thanks!

Last year was my first. We were all newbs at one point. Hope to see ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back