Southeast Michigan Meeting on 10/19/2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #18 of 88
I'm all in for a meet and will bring modi3,modi1,wyrd,bifrost5thgen,asgard2,Valhalla2,gradosr80,atm50,he400s with mods,and if it'sfinished in time ekon:wink:

Love to hear the Grado80, Bifrost 5th Gen., and of course the Eikon.

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #19 of 88
I'm here to formally announce the 2019 Fall Headphone Meet.

I'll be taking over for @JEspina456 on helping plan and coordinate the event this year. Once again Dan Paulson and his staff at Paulson's Audio and Video have graciously agreed to host another meet at their store in Farmington Hills. The store can easily host 30+ members for the event. Dan is going to try and get some prizes to giveaway just like in years past. This is a free event, lunch will be provided as well. We ask that everyone planning to attend put their info into the registration link below so we have the right amount of tables etc for the event. The store has Wi-Fi which should allow online streaming of music during the event.

Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
(web) - 37670 West 12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI

*Click here to register*

Please start spreading the word to those who may not be on this thread. Looking forward to another successful meet at Paulson's this year. If you have any questions about the venue please let me know.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #20 of 88
I'll be there with bells on. Bringing HiFiMan Edition XX, Thinksound ON2, Audioquest Cobalt, iFi Micro iDSD Black Label, and

USB decrapifiers: iSilencer, iDefender, iPower, iPurifier3, iGalvanic3.0

Hopefully I registered correctly. Never used EXCEL before.

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #21 of 88

I'll be taking over for @JEspina456 on helping plan and coordinate the event this year. Once again Dan Paulson and his staff at Paulson's Audio and Video have graciously agreed to host another meet at their store in Farmington Hills. The store can easily host 30+ members for the event. Dan is going to try and get some prizes to giveaway just like in years past. Lunch will be provided as well. We ask that everyone planning to attend put their info into the registration link below so we have the right amount of tables etc for the event. The store has Wi-Fi which should allow online streaming of music during the event.

*Click here to register*

Please start spreading the word to those who may not be on this thread. Looking forward to another successful meet at Paulson's this year. If you have any questions about the venue please let me know.
I am in for this day of fun. I may bring some other gear as time gets closer but for now the THX AAA 788 and Geshelli stack are coming along for the ride. Headphones to bring will be the AKG K275, Focal Elex and ZMF Classic. May add more gear as time gets closer.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #22 of 88
The date looks like it might work with our production schedule, so I'm adding myself as a strong maybe. I won't make any decisions on what gear I'll be bringing until a few days before the meet, and I'll focus on bringing a few pieces from the "want to try" column that aren't already listed as coming.

Jul 24, 2019 at 3:09 PM Post #24 of 88

I'll be taking over for @JEspina456 on helping plan and coordinate the event this year. Once again Dan Paulson and his staff at Paulson's Audio and Video have graciously agreed to host another meet at their store in Farmington Hills. The store can easily host 30+ members for the event. Dan is going to try and get some prizes to giveaway just like in years past. Lunch will be provided as well. We ask that everyone planning to attend put their info into the registration link below so we have the right amount of tables etc for the event. The store has Wi-Fi which should allow online streaming of music during the event.

*Click here to register*

Registered and coming. Can't wait.

Jul 25, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #26 of 88
I plan on attending. Not sure what I will bring yet. If I have something in my profile someone would like to see let me know.

Jul 26, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #28 of 88
penciling myself in for now. not sure what I should bring. hoping to have the newly announced K371 by this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back