South Florida Meet - 12/2/06
Dec 2, 2006 at 12:15 PM Post #841 of 845
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks, Aaron. Did you try seeing if you could fly into ATL and take catch a flight to FLL from there?

EDIT: Even JetBlue is full?

I tried every airline. Jet Blue's earliest flight was at 12:40 pm and all other flights going to FLL made 2 or 3 stops and then left early on Sunday (Sunday night is a busy time going from Florida to NY).

Get this...United had a flight for $439 that went to Dulles, then Charlottesville, then San Juan and then FLL. Total flight time was 13 hours and 10 minutes
eek.gif
No matter what, I would have beeen to the meet towards the end with prices betwenn $900-$1200.

To think that I made these reservations 1 1/2 months ago.

I'm taking this hard (not like a man, so to speak). It's now 42 degrees here and the apartment heat is having a hard time catching up from a 70 degree day yesterday.

I spoke to Wayne while he was in Tallahassee and he told me Ray made it. It amazes me that a guy who left from where the snowstorm was, made it albeit 9 hours late and we have perfect weather between here and Florida and they couldn't get enough planes back to NY because of the storms.

Did Tyll and Mikhail make it?

Dec 2, 2006 at 3:26 PM Post #844 of 845
I got out of the Midwest just in time. I'm here and ready to head for the meet, although I'm feeling like a pile of turds because I pulled an all nighter driving. I'll be there by about 11 or 11:30.

Dec 2, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #845 of 845
if anyone gets lost or needs help getting to the hotel...you can call me on my cell. This is a local number, so call from any payphone. 954-xxx-xxxx, my name is Dom (Dominic). Just tell me who you are and you need help getting to Amerisuites.

The hotel should be (if i read correctly) on the SE side of Broward and Pine Island, right next to J. Alexanders.

See you guys in like 20mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back