South Florida Head-fiers?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #46 of 65
What kind of gear should we expect with the meet? I was wondering what not to bring to avoid any doubles. Ideally I'd like to bring my Mjo2+GMB, HD800 and Ether. Maybe my laptop and a DAP as source. If someone already has the Ether then I'll leave it at home.

Jan 21, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #47 of 65
  What kind of gear should we expect with the meet? I was wondering what not to bring to avoid any doubles. Ideally I'd like to bring my Mjo2+GMB, HD800 and Ether. Maybe my laptop and a DAP as source. If someone already has the Ether then I'll leave it at home.

other than your GMB I do think you've got any dupes with other gear , I'd love to hear the Ether

Jan 21, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #48 of 65
Is this still going on? I'm new to the hobby, so it would be cool to hear some better gear. I only have Sony Z7 headphones powered by a FiiO E12. I'd really like to hear the Z7 in balanced mode and anybody has a compatible amp or DAP

Jan 21, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #50 of 65
I'm hoping to have a Headamp BHSE with O2's. I have a Ragnarok, He 500 and HE-6 with a Gungnir MB DAC. Not sure what Oz is bringing but likely the HE-1000 and probably some Audeze cans.

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #52 of 65
I'm hoping to have a Headamp BHSE with O2's. I have a Ragnarok, He 500 and HE-6 with a Gungnir MB DAC. Not sure what Oz is bringing but likely the HE-1000 and probably some Audeze cans.
I get to hear a Hifiman he500 and he6 finally??

I will have a pair of Koss 950s with the E90 energizer. They're in delicate condition, and they're not going to inspire confidence, but they work and sound great when not squealing

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #55 of 65
Hi y'all!  New guy to the forums, located in Boca. 

May 20, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #58 of 65
Ft Lauderdale here.  Haven't been active on this forum for many years.  Dipping my toe back in the ocean..

News of the newly announced Smyth A16 Virtualizer brought me back here today.  Experiencing the original A8 at the CanJam meet in Ft Laud back in '08 / '09 (I forget when exactly) was a life changing experience for me.  I record live music using immersive multichannel microphone techniques, making these devices a sort of holy grail for me.  Looking forward to getting back into the local loop.

Nov 22, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #59 of 65
Hi guys we're organizing a mini meet (around 4-5 people confirmed right now), it will be on December 3rd @ Pompano Beach from 2-7pm. If you're free, please let me know so that I can tell you the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back