South Florida Head-fiers?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #16 of 65
hah well you were one of the guys I was referring to so there's at least one!

I kind of dropped out, lost my job a while back, been doing consulting work and mostly the hobby began exceeding my tax bracket :wink:

Nov 8, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #17 of 65
hah well you were one of the guys I was referring to so there's at least one!

I kind of dropped out, lost my job a while back, been doing consulting work and mostly the hobby began exceeding my tax bracket :wink:

That sucks Frank. Hopefully things are better for you these days. I've been considering putting something together. Not sure Jp will make unless we did it around Christmas time when he will be in town. I can probably convince Raffy to come down. I'm just getting back into headphones a bit and always enjoyed the meets. Oz might be interested as he sells headphones and amps in addition Ti his speaker gear.

Nov 9, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #18 of 65
things are good man, things are good, honestly losing the job was the best thing to happen to me...

had some time to refocus on what I want in life... one of the things was I stopped listening to gear and started listening to music :wink:

Nov 9, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #21 of 65
Whoa, Frank and Mike, now all we need ti Raffy, Vicki, Gene, Carl, Dom... 

I'd love to attend a SoFlo meet ran but he godfather of meets Tyrion! 

Jp, raffy is in. I'm thinking of setting something up in West Broward. I have to figure out when. Depending on how many attend will determine where. It would be great to do it when you are going to be down here in December.

Nov 18, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #23 of 65
Anyone up for a meet? :)

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #24 of 65
I would totally go to a meet in West Broward. I've got a Grace 901, Grado PS500e's and a nice TT setup here.

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #25 of 65

I think we need maybe 10 or 15 to make this worthwhile.  I am pretty sure I can put together 4 or 5 myself including Oz from Let There Be Sound who has some excellent headphone gear he sells including Hifiman and Audeze.  If we can get 5 or 10 more, that show a strong interest, I will throw out some dates and then book a meeting room at a hotel nearby.

Dec 13, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #27 of 65
Guys we had a local meet, we can totally do this again!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/790883/south-florida-local-meet

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #29 of 65
I'm back in town today. I will check my schedule in January and pick some dates and see what we can agree on. If we get enough commitments, I will check local hotels for the cost of a meeting room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back