SoundMAGIC at CanJam London 2015 (and a new model announced...)
Aug 21, 2015 at 9:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

SoundMAGIC EU

Member of the Trade: SoundMAGIC

SoundMAGIC invite you to join them at CanJam London on August 29th-30th. As well as celebrating their 10th anniversary, the brand will be debuting a brand new product at the event.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
Since 2005, SoundMAGIC have been designing and manufacturing high quality headphones that deliver performance well beyond customer expectations. Now, they invite you to join them in celebrating their 10th anniversary at CanJam London 2015. ​
Details of the event can be found in this thread. We look forward to seeing you all there!​

Aug 24, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #4 of 10
Is the P55 meant to be an upgrade from the HP150?  How do the two compare in price?  I was a big fan of the HP100/150, looking forward to this one!

Aug 25, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #5 of 10
  Is the P55 meant to be an upgrade from the HP150?  How do the two compare in price?  I was a big fan of the HP100/150, looking forward to this one!

The P55 will sit at the top of the SoundMAGIC portable range. Currently, this range includes the P21, P21S and P30S. The current models offer incredible value for money and impressive performance for their size, but are very much consumer-friendly, multi-purpose headphones. While still portable and lightweight, the P55 will be comparable in price with the HP150 and offer sound quality to satisfy any serious audiophile on the move. I'm really, really excited to see what the CanJam audience make of it!

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #6 of 10
Received these beauties at Hifiheadphones HQ today and managed to have a quick look and listen:

Great build quality with plenty of movement and a real solid feel. The design is really attractive up close, you can see SoundMAGIC has put a lot into every detail.

Sound quality is very clear. Crisp midrange and treble with tight bass. Closest match would probably be the Beyer T51p!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back