Sound Science thread for songs you can't get out of your head
Aug 1, 2023 at 3:12 PM Post #78 of 137

Aug 5, 2023 at 4:34 AM Post #82 of 137
I can't tell if we can post explicit videos or not.....if we can't. let me know and I'll find the PG version. But during college, I thought it funny that I went to a Carrot Top act, and he referred to this song as far as the truck that was next to him. I think it's a great video and one of better NIN tracks. Think the video is more original with being avant guard, and the lyrics were raw. Funny still that there would be tie ends with Se7en when it came to music.

Aug 5, 2023 at 6:48 PM Post #83 of 137
I’ve had this song in my head for years now & I can’t pinpoint a specific reason as to why, except that I like it. McCartney wrote it back in ‘67 but the rest of the BeaTles didn’t want to record it. It would have joined the group of songs which eventually found themselves on the Magical Mystery Tour, British double EP & the U.S. Capitol Records LP. McCartney eventually recorded the song in 1992 during the sessions for his ‘Off the Ground’ album.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #89 of 137
Sam Brookes - EKarma. Had to commute a few times last week, this was my winding down song on the way home. The Chorus circa 02:16 is like pouring Honey into my lugholes :heart_eyes: :-

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 1:48 PM Post #90 of 137
I’ve read that Paul didn’t much like the Rutles.

George and Paul and Ringo liked it, in fact George produced the Rutles special... but John didn't like it. He wasn't fond of the depiction of Yoko as a Nazi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back