Sound Science thread for songs you can't get out of your head
Mar 8, 2023 at 2:54 PM Post #32 of 137
mail Address Requ

That was two songs. The law of the thread is one song per post, no more, no less. Period, p-e-r-i-o-d, period. Don’t break the law. Don’t fight the power.

Possible solution for those in the U.S. who (erroneously) perceive an insidious erosion of their first amendment rights as a result of this rule: Make two posts, with one song each, rather than one post with two songs. :beerchug:

As pointed out so frequently in this sub-forum, 1+1=2. :)

Don’t fight the law, because the law will win.

You can shoot the sheriff, but the deputy will be right around the corner.

Mark_Wing-Davey_as_Zaphod_Beeblebrox.jpg

1 in each head, good sir 👾:alien: That being said, I shall gladly adhere to your Earth rules from now on, though surely in 2023 any Forum worth it's Salt would consider Intergalactic rules as to not offend Aliens with 2 heads :angry:

Heads will roll for this, hopefully not my 2 because I don't carry a spare 😡

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2023 at 2:57 PM Post #36 of 137
Short and Sweet. I started singing this in the Kitchen this Morning and couldn't remember where the song came from, neither could Mrs T. Took a bit of searching, but I used to play this a lot when I first found it, the Album is NYP, the song isn't on it's own :-

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2023 at 8:48 AM Post #44 of 137
My daughter wants every song to be Winnie-the-Pooh (or as she calls it, "Widdie-Booh!" Always with an exclamation mark).

My brain wanted The Fall

But that's a little too hip for parenthood, which my daughter was eager to point out. She pointed straight into my face and said, "Widdie-Booh!" And so it was.

She's been trying her damnedest this morning, but there's no budging Laurie Berkner:

It's been on repeat in my head since Sunday (when it was on repeat in my car), but it took me about 24 hours to realize what I was listening to.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #45 of 137
I heard on the news that they're playing Baby Shark over and over to terrorist prisoners to break them and make them confess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back