Sound of KSC75 vs k403.
Nov 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

szymonowski

New Head-Fier
Hi, 

let's start with a disclaimer 
wink.gif

Disclaimer :wink:  
This questions pertains Koss KSC75 and AKG K403 only.  
biggrin.gif

So now to the question at hand:

Question:

So I have ksc75.
[size=small] [size=x-small]Can anyone tell me how akg k403 compares with these? Are they much darker? Are there [/size]noticeably slower/faster? Are there any differences that I might notice at all?[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] [size=x-small]Opinions of owners of both models are most welcome. [/size][/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] [size=x-small]thanks in advance :)[/size][/size]
[size=small] [size=x-small]Szymek[/size][/size]
[size=small] http://picasaweb.google.com/SzymekKozlowski[/size]

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #4 of 4
Yo know I will bit at this... $15 versus $40... Koss Vs AKG... :D I've not heard any AKG's yet [hopeing to change that soon with a K77... omg the K77's are $50 FREAKING DOLLARS... I do want to hear the AKG house sound! But again...

I hope the Koss sounds better... just cuz I like most of Koss's cheaper cans! OMG I have a Koss TD/75, which btw where my first Bass Head cans... and I still throw em on and they still sound pretty decent! So I like Koss House Sound... always have always will so long as they keep thier cans under $150 ;3

esp950 electrostatic-$1000 Koss Electro Statics

pro4aaat full size-$150 Professional Dynamics

The 4aaat looks like the Dt 880 ironicaly... with less build quality BUT I did like the Koss Pro Dj 200... it had a nice sound compared to the Dt 880 with Lossless 16bit soungs! So... might try these Pro4aaats! Just to add to my Koss Collection <3

But yet Koss... all Dynamic Cans on thier site UNDER $150 :D, some of the Wireless ones are price and ofc the Elctrostat can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back