Sound Blaster is now on Head-Fi!
Mar 18, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #16 of 23
  I`m really disappointed, 1st time have to deal with creative customer service, and their really bad, my T40s II stopped working and creative stopped responding to my E-mails when I mentioned "replacement" in my E-mail. after spending all this money on creative products, recommending them in countless occasions thats the kind of treatment I deserve.

Hey @headoncollision, sorry for your experience. Could you drop me a DM with the email you used to contact us, your proof of purchase and information regarding the issues you are having with the speaker and I will personally look into your case. Thanks.

Mar 18, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #17 of 23
thank you. I`ll send you a PM right a way with the details

Apr 29, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #18 of 23
I've got a question regarding creative products. I bought a brand new Alienware 15 laptop that has Soundblaster Recon3Di as an on-board sound card, along with the creative software suite. About 2 months ago, I had bought the external USB Creative sound blaster Omni for a different laptop. Other than the amp feature, is the omni an improved sound chip over the creative on board sound? My ears hear a difference, but I'm not sure if that difference is only due to the amp component of the omni. If this is the case, I could sell off the omni and buy a dedicated amp for about half the price to save some money. Hoping this makes sense. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #19 of 23
It's spec include support for ios and android but the unit charges when connected and drains my phones battery, is there a way to disable this in or out of the unit?

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #20 of 23
It's spec include support for ios and android but the unit charges when connected and drains my phones battery, is there a way to disable this in or out of the unit?

You might want to tell them which model you are referring first.

Jun 9, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #22 of 23
Thanks, the unit I have is the E5.

Assuming you already have the latest firmware installed on the E5, plus you are using Android smartphone and connect via the E5's microUSB port - you need to double press the power button to disable charging. It will start flashing to indicate that the charging has been disable.

Jun 28, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #23 of 23
Howdy! I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium HD at home and love it.

I'm looking for an external dac for work, and was wondering which of the Creative products (external sound cards only) have Burr Brown DACs. I have the E5 briefly, but it started making crackling noises and I returned it. I think that has a Cirrus Logic in it, so I'm guessing none of the E1/E3/E5 have TI digital-to-analogue converters in them.

What about the X-Fi HD, X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro, Omni Surround 5.1, or any of your other older externals? I really only care about the DAC and line out.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back