Souls-like/Souls-borne thread
Apr 19, 2024 at 4:52 AM Post #77 of 80
I heard people saying that the Armored Core 6 is also a Souls-like game (sort of maybe?), is it true and has anyone tried it yet?

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:45 PM Post #78 of 80
I heard people saying that the Armored Core 6 is also a Souls-like game (sort of maybe?), is it true and has anyone tried it yet?
It's not, but it's a damn good Armored Core game that was worked on by the creator of Dark Souls, so it's got to be an above avg game. I enjoyed AC while I was playing, but it doesn't have much replayability for me personally. It's what you expect of a mech based game. You go on missions, etc.., but also better than typical since Miyazaki worked on it, so it has some interesting characters toward the end.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #79 of 80
It's not, but it's a damn good Armored Core game that was worked on by the creator of Dark Souls, so it's got to be an above avg game. I enjoyed AC while I was playing, but it doesn't have much replayability for me personally. It's what you expect of a mech based game. You go on missions, etc.., but also better than typical since Miyazaki worked on it, so it has some interesting characters toward the end.
Cool, I should give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back