Soul by ludacris sl99
Oct 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Rnich34

New Head-Fier
I ended up getting this for $50. If I paid full price I would have passed. I figured they would be easy enough to sell if I don't like them. I was going to pay a little extra and try the sl150s. But decided that iems were higher on my need list since I have dt770s already. Anybody used these? I read a review that they were overpriced for what they are. But is $50 a fair price? And should I have any problem getting $75 for them if I don't like them?

Thanks. Ryan

Mar 7, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #2 of 3
Just picked up a set of these when Newegg had them for cheap. These are really good IEMs. Straight out of my Nano they sound huge and dynamic. Listening to Triumph's " Never Surrender" the sound is clean with tons of bass and very good clarity. The drums sound massive.:). Using them with Comply TS-400 tips.

Mar 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #3 of 3
So now listening to iPhone 5 -> Beyerdynamic A200P -> SL99. Wow, really digging the SL99. I put on Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events and again the first thing that hit me was the huge sound of the drums and bass. This setup really rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back