Sort of a broad question, 5.1 Speaker systems
Sep 8, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #46 of 48
Alright...Right now i'm trying to work the receiver without the remote because we don't know where the remote is...and it doesn't seem to like 3.0.. If I turn on the effect my side speakers don't work if I turn off the effect my center stops working.

Nov 23, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #47 of 48
Well, this has been a couple months and I love looking back on my old posts and seeing how stupid I sound sometimes. But, anyway, is the ESW-V8 subwoofer still the best i can get for $225? I have all but a subwoofer now, and just need to find one thats not too expensive but still has decent quality. And yes, I a buying a bigger corner desk.

Jan 22, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #48 of 48
Hate to bump an old thread, of course. But I thought I'd do a little followup on how this has gone. Finished first semester of college(yay), just using a pair of KLH indoor/outdoor speakers atm for space reasons, same center. I acquired a pair of Infiniti floor speakers.

Money is a little tight right now so as much as I'd like to get a sub to add to my setup I pretty much can't do it without a very good deal.

I still want to thank you all for your help, been very helpful when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Reading back through the posts I kind of feel like a retard. At least I can poke fun at myself though.

Thanks,
Nether

Users who are viewing this thread

Back