Sony Xperia 1 Impression Thread
May 14, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #302 of 368
It doesn't activate, I have to do it manually. Using ifi go blu.
It sometimes Works sometimes not.. Even in Dev.

Aptx and SBC is rock solid compared to Ldac, LDac not entirely optimized in the blutooth yet.

Btw I have confirmed.. Having a Wristwatch on the left hand will disturb the connection of blutooth if you have the phone in left pocket.

Move the phone to right pocket fixed this issue. Ive tried out this with several different Bluetooth headphones I own....

I think this is because Watches contains Magnets? That disturbes Bluetooth signals.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 11:38 PM Post #303 of 368
Sony XF1000 XM3
Xperia Pro-I
What more do you need ... 🤔
IMG20220818191834-02.jpeg

Sep 7, 2022 at 3:52 AM Post #305 of 368
The fit is crucial.. I've had mine over a year and thought they were crap... Sorted the fit and they suddenly became WOW now I get the 10/10 reviews. Best earbuds I have closely followed by Samsung buds pro 2

Sep 7, 2022 at 7:03 AM Post #307 of 368
The 5 IV is looking mighty fine for a 999 device, smaller footprint than past Xperia 5s, have 5000mAh battery, full suite of pro apps support and all.

Sep 17, 2022 at 10:34 AM Post #309 of 368
1 iii here to.
I am on Uapp and Tidal.
Mostly Uapp, but when on the go it's Tidal for streaming, bc of the Music pass from Vodafone. :wink:

Sep 26, 2022 at 9:08 AM Post #310 of 368
1 iii here to.
I am on Uapp and Tidal.
Mostly Uapp, but when on the go it's Tidal for streaming, bc of the Music pass from Vodafone. :wink:
I'm shocked over how good soundquality is on Tidal Hifi, Xperia 1III, with usb Dragonfly black and Jitterbug to headphones.

Hard to go back to Spotify or Bluetooth now when I'm out and about. Only negative is hassle with so long cables. Thinking about buying Cobalt and use it both for Laptop and mobile use.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2022 at 2:30 PM Post #311 of 368
I'm shocked over how good soundquality is on Tidal Hifi, Xperia 1III, with usb Dragonfly black and Jitterbug to headphones.

Hard to go back to Spotify or Bluetooth now when I'm out and about. Only negative is hassle with so long cables. Thinking about buying Cobalt and use it both for Laptop and mobile use.

Im not so happy with the sound in ifi Zen DAC V2.
Wonder why you put that Jitterbug in the Chain.
Imo, it's useless with smartphones and better left out.

But when it sounds good to you, just keep it. :)

What's the difference for you with and w/o when feeding the DF from the Xperia?

Sep 28, 2022 at 7:05 AM Post #312 of 368
Wonder why you put that Jitterbug in the Chain.
Imo, it's useless with smartphones and better left out.

But when it sounds good to you, just keep it. :)

What's the difference for you with and w/o when feeding the DF from the Xperia?
The big difference was with Tidal and this combo, jitterbug and DF made a very big improvement with Tidal Hifi.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #313 of 368
I was talking about leaving the JB out of the chain and with. :wink:
Wonder how much of an improvement to gather from the JB on a smartphone. :)

Oct 3, 2022 at 3:51 PM Post #315 of 368
I have tried Sony Mdr 1AM2 now with Tidal hifi.
The sound is very good without Dragonfly black also, just less DB volume.

I guess I now don't use Spotify premium on mobile now except for Bluetooth devices.
I really can't use bt headphones with wristwatch.

Edit that was a Spotify Bluetooth issue, no problem with Tidal APX or LDac...

Spotify connect on the other hand sounds nice, but I prefer Tidal on the stereo also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back