SONY WH1000XM3 - better than QC35 in noise cancelling?

Page 1 of 21
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Hubert481
  2. Hubert481
  3. Hubert481
    First user reviews are avaliable
    https://www.amazon.com/Sony-WH1000X...show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

Seems to be a great hp with 2 smaller issues:
    - no possibility to connect 2 devices at same time like Bose - maybe they can fix it with an firmwareupdate
    - microfone for telefone call is reported to be not perfect

+ANC is reported to be awesome
    +Sound is reported to be really great

Reported to be better than Bose QC35 II, Bowers & Wilkins PX, and the Sony WH-1000XM2

Maybe we should give a feedback to connect 2 units at the same time like Bose
    https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wh-1000xm3
    Directlink to support: http://services.sony.co.uk/supportm...-wireless-headphones&cpint=spt-footer_contact

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Alphasoixante likes this.
  4. Hubert481
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  5. Prognathous
    The ANC of the M1 (MDR-1000X) was already great. Better than the QC25 (I haven't used the QC35). The problem is that both the M1 and the M2 had very weak headband that broke months into use, and it seems the M3 uses the same.

(Source)

To me that's all I need to know. If a year after announcement, there are somehow no reports of broken M3 headbands, I might consider buying these headphones. It's a bar that the QC25 and QC35 easily pass. Sony is asking $350 for the M3, so they should aim for the same and, at the very least, use better plastic.

6. Maddog510
    I pre ordered these a couple days ago from bestbuy.com but not sure when they're going to ship. I hope they come no later than this Friday because next Monday I'll be on a flight & that'll be the perfect opportunity to test the NC. Also wondering how the sound will be now that it has a 32 bit DAC inside.

7. Hubert481
    The APP Sony headphones connect in iOS version 4.0.0 is now compatible with XM3

8. JoshG1217
    Ordered mine last week. They arrive Thursday. Currently running DT 1770 with Es100. Curious how the new model compares. My understanding is that it's a new driver (same one used in 1am2); it has a bigger cup, and a 32 bit onboard DAC. Sounds like a winning combo. We will see.

9. Maddog510
    Where did you order from? I ordered mine from bestbuy but there's still no update about an ETA.

10. SilverEars
    It has an analog input port for wired signal, but does it go into a powered built in amp, or can you power it with that analog signal alone, not requiring battery power when wired?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  11. davidmthekidd
    Can't wait for the release.

12. JoshG1217
    Amazon. Caught the 2nd order, as it would out immediately. Now it's back ordered.

13. Maddog510
    I do remember seeing yesterday that Wednesday or Thursday would be the earliest to get these if you have Prime.

14. JoshG1217
    I would assume it only works when powered, but I'll find out Thursday.

15. davidmthekidd
    They seem to be avail on Amazon.

Page 1 of 21
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last