Sony WH-1000XM4 discussion and reviews
Mar 12, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #436 of 634
Thank you for that I will take a look.

Those were originally my first choice but once I discovered they couldn’t do multipoint it kinda put a downer on it.

XM4 buds shouldn't be too far away in the future.

Mar 12, 2021 at 4:39 PM Post #438 of 634
I wouldn't count on the XM4 as wired headphones too much.

Had the XM3, and they were not really great compared to non-BT/NC headphones at around the same price.

Wired without power is a little lackluster but wired with power on is a slightly different story.

Either way, as all things with battery life, it eventually dies.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2021 at 12:38 PM Post #440 of 634
Bought mine recently with lots of doubts due to some critics of SQ. I'm very happy with it on all aspects! I also ordered FiiO BTA30 for PC use, the only BT RX TX that can do LDAC. Look into it, mine takes like a month to arrive.

Mar 26, 2021 at 10:32 AM Post #442 of 634
Steel Series Arctic 7 with Gamedac

Mar 26, 2021 at 8:26 PM Post #443 of 634
Would you guys say these are the best wireless headphones for pc only use? if not, what others would you suggest for wireless gaming on the pc?

If you have a Mac, I'd get the AirPod Pro Max...better across the board (including noise cancelling). That said, the XM4s are more comfortable. Sound quality wise, they mop the floor with the XM4s which are too plodding...something I could never get over even though I tried hard with the XM2, XM3 and XM4.

Apr 2, 2021 at 12:14 AM Post #446 of 634
Does anyone know whether it is possible to turn off the XM4 sensor function that pauses music when the headphones are removed?
Yes, by using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you can change the settings of the wearing detection automatic music playback pause and resume function and the wearing detection automatic power off function (the battery saving function).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back