sony v6, where cheapest place to buy??
May 1, 2003 at 4:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

johnny sack

100+ Head-Fier
does anyone know of any good websites out there that sell these for less than 70 bucks?

May 1, 2003 at 5:48 AM Post #3 of 9
ebay.com

May 1, 2003 at 5:50 AM Post #5 of 9
you would think ebay would be good, however, at MOST, there are typically 1-2 pair for sale. Ebay is no good for v6's.

May 1, 2003 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by johnny sack
you would think ebay would be good, however, at MOST, there are typically 1-2 pair for sale. Ebay is no good for v6's.

depends, i found a pair of (very) used v6 for 14$ shipped once on ebay. But you must check about ALL auctions, they are too many badly labelled stuff in there.

May 1, 2003 at 3:01 PM Post #7 of 9
i am sure there are a few auctions that slip by at a cheap price, however, in general there are no more than 2 for sale at any time. in the last couple days, after shipping, the used pairs that hvae sold have been for about $70 - perhaps more....that is why i ask if anyone knows an online retailer that sells them

May 1, 2003 at 8:47 PM Post #9 of 9
www.outpost.com (Frys) still sells them. They had lots at my local store last time I was there (When I bought my set.)

I like them so far. I think my previous MDR-380s were more comfortable(once I modified the band) since the cup was bigger and they sat a little further away from my ears. I also think the Neodymium magnet might have made a small difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back